Urgent help please?

canid

Canid, Larimar isn't that hard to come by but it can be expensive. I have a piece in a pendant that I've had for about 10 years (it has an alien's head in it). I got it here in Australia and I've seen other pieces in my travels. It's also known as pectolite.

I'd be looking for a crystal the shape of the gallbladder if you can find one. Clear quartz would be ideal then do meditation around the dissolving of the stones. This goes for other difficult organs etc, too.

Right, I know it's pectolite but this blue version is only found in the Dominican Republic & hard to come by in Ohio. I've found it at a local rock store & purchased some polished stones & wire wrapped them. But you're usually not going to find it at a local jeweler around here. My sister-in-law has a ton of rough slabs, probably 50 lbs altogether. They have an entire room full of lapidary & gemology equipment, even faceting stuff. I wish she would get ON it! I got a larimar bracelet last summer, & have bought a lot of things from TheLarimarStore. Their products & service is great; highly recommended.

morphine

My recommendation is Dravite (brown tourmaline is very effective), red Garnet and of course Carnelian (as was mentioned). Sending warm healing wishes.