Help with letting go

strangebrew

Hello,

I am finding it difficult to stand right back from a former relationship. The guy says he is not over me emotionally and i am the same. I would now like to be free to move forward

We have to part as the relationship has run its course, but i feel the need for some protection as well as peace :(. Can anyone recommend herbs or crystals and rituals that would help with this

Audelia

Strangebrew - would you believe I came here looking for pretty much the same thing? :)

I've realised that I have a lot of relationships from the past that I haven't let go of completely. Every so often I dwell on them, which isn't good. I'm looking for crystals to help me let go & move on in a general sense.

strangebrew

Strangebrew - would you believe I came here looking for pretty much the same thing? :)

I've realised that I have a lot of relationships from the past that I haven't let go of completely. Every so often I dwell on them, which isn't good. I'm looking for crystals to help me let go & move on in a general sense.

Wow that is cool! :)

I found this and have done the ritual twice...i felt it strengthened me and is very interesting! Take a look :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbLbAcq29Xw&list=PLBBF1033074303430

katieb

thanks for this SB. I'm going to take a look as well

katieb

I will ♡