Great recipe for a "cleansing" spray?

greatdane

A friend recently gifted me with a wonderful smudge spray. Regular sage, burning can choke me up a bit and this definitely lightens and feels cleansing of negative energies. It is a small bottle though and I like to use it often. It has the following ingredients I've listed in order: All-natural rosewater, eucalyptus, lavender, cedarwood, sage essential oils, and sage leaf elixir. Now, if I REALLY needed to totally cleanse a place (like a new home, some really STRONG energies), I WOULD just smudge with sage. But for everyday just light cleansing and an uplifting scent, I LOVE this. I just don't want to have to pay for how expensive it is (I went to the site that sells it, REALLY high for a VERY small bottle). Anyone have any ideas of the ratios so I could approximate? I'm guessing these are listed in order of amount, like there is more rosewater, but I don't know for sure. This just has THE most lovely scent.... I know there are some great aromatherapists here and I would so appreciate any recipes for a similar scent. Anything light and cleansing, doesn't have to be just like this. I enjoy lavender, orange.....
I just find scent to have such an impact on a space, moods. It's like lighting, you may not really notice the lighting in a place, but the effect it has! THANKS FOR ANY IDEAS, ATERS!

greatdane

Thank you, PrincessPaulina!

I enjoy natural essential oils very much (synthetic blends can give me a headache) but I am REALLY not very good at mixing beyond two ingredients. And it becomes expensive to make "mistakes" and come up with something that doesn't smell good. So I thank you for these sites! I'm sure they will prove very helpful!