I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

MoonGypsy

You go, girl!!! :D :thumbsup:

Bear Hugs,
MG xxx

gregory

Tarotlyn my angel - I haz a criticism.

PLEASE don't use that HUGE font size. It is almost impossible to read, and I can't shrink it to cope, or everything else vanishes into a microscope.

You can fix that for your future posts, no ???? :laugh:

starlightexp

Who do you think you are the font police ;)

gregory

Who do you think you are the font police ;)

[size=+3]Yes, I are, I are.[/size]

:laugh:

Font criminals* may not be able to see that. Tough :D

* those without that PARTICULARLY horrid font installed

cardlady22

Hurrah! I'm not a font criminal. :laugh: I think . . . it looks like Times New Roman or some such.

(((tarotlyn)))

tarotlyn

Tarotlyn my angel - I haz a criticism.

PLEASE don't use that HUGE font size. It is almost impossible to read, and I can't shrink it to cope, or everything else vanishes into a microscope.

You can fix that for your future posts, no ???? :laugh:

:heart::) Ha Ha, gregory, I actually did that so you could read it better LOL :laugh:

I thought I had read somewhere, long ago, on AT, that you had trouble reading different colors, etc...

...sorry about that, I will now change it so you can read it and I will heed your advice for my future posts! :heart:

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) ooops...sorry duplicate post

gregory

Hurrah! I'm not a font criminal. :laugh: I think . . . it looks like Times New Roman or some such.
WHAT ???

It SHOULD look like Brush Script.... ghastly font pretending to be a paintbrush ! You are SO a crim !

:heart::) Ha Ha, gregory, I actually did that so you could read it better LOL :laugh:

I thought I had read somewhere, long ago, on AT, that you had trouble reading different colors, etc...
I do find some COLOURS tough - but no problems with size !

...sorry about that, I will now change it so you can read it and I will heed your advice for my future posts! :heart:

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn
No worries. Just trying to lighten things up a bit - clearly I Have Failed. I think I shall go and have a sandwich instead. Honey, for the bears :D

Quester

I am not a designer or an artist so I can't comment on the cards from that level. What I am is a tarot lover and to a certain extent a collector of the decks that I like. I love this deck because the bears in this deck have a lot of character and actually talk in their own way!! I am VERY pleased that I have been able to watch it's creation!! :heart: