I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

tarotlyn

:heart::) I have not been on here much because I am spending every second I can with my oldest Chihuahua,
mommy dog, Lee Lee Lou. She has an appointment at her vet's on Thursday and she will be leaving me :(
to go to the Other Side :(
She has been so very sick for about 2 1/2 months, and is passing so much blood and she is
so tired at age 14 years old. Sadly we have been busy saying goodbye to each other...
...so that is why I haven't replied to anyone lately...sorry.

That's a really lovely thing for you to have done tarotlyn. The card speaks for itself. A huge great thank you for having had the patience to do all this :)
And here's hoping those bears can look forward to freedom and kindness :love:
moonbear XXX
:heart::) Thank you moonbear, you are so welcome...I loved every second of this project
and it was so awesome sharing the journey with everyone on AT :) Plus I wanted to create
at least one tarot deck in my lifetime.

My All Bears Tarot arrived today. Thank you for creating this lovely tarot!
:heart: Pet, I am so happy that your deck got there okay and you are so welcome. It is nice
to know that you think it is a lovely dec, thank you, it was from my heart.

Oh, and I just donated $20 Australian to the sun bears. I don't know how much that is in English money.
:heart: Way to to, Pet! :):thumbsup: You have a good heart! :)

That's a really nice thing for you to have done :love::love::love:
moonbearXXX
:heart: It is my humanitarian Venus and Mercury in Aquarius that makes me want to help others.
I understand, well, the saying "It is more joyful to give than to receive." It is a nice feeling
to know that you have helped in some small way. moonbear, you have helped too, by letting me know
about the abuse of the Sun bears and that you asked me to add another card for them as well.
That was very thoughtful of you :)

I looked at that sun bear site, and felt that I needed to do a little to help.
:heart: Pet, that is so great to hear you are helping so much! The Sun bears are so abused,
...we humans can be so cruel sometimes! :(

:heart: tarotlyn

cardlady22

(((tarotlyn & Lee Lee Lou)))

MoonGypsy

((((my dear sweet sis and Lee Lee Lou!)))) Oh my heart aches to hear this sad news...

tarotlyn

(((tarotlyn & Lee Lee Lou)))

((((my dear sweet sis and Lee Lee Lou!)))) Oh my heart aches to hear this sad news...

Thank you both :heart: ...tomorrow is the day...I hope I can get through it :bugeyed:
poor Lee Lee Lou is sleeping a lot today...she is ready...(not sure I am YIKES!)

Love you both...thank you for thinking of us :heart:
:(Lyn

MoonGypsy

i will keep a candle lit all day tomorrow, sis. i do <so>know how hard this is...

((((Lyn and Lee Lee Lou)))):heart:

tarotlyn

:( Sis, I am crying reading your post regarding your candle burning tomorrow for Lee lee Lou...
thank you so much sweetheart :heart: that means more than you will ever know my sis! :heart:
...when we are at 'the place' I will think of your warm and peaceful candle burning at your house for us
and I know that will help me get through :)
:*
Love you,
Lyn

MoonGypsy

:( Sis, I am crying reading your post regarding your candle burning tomorrow for Lee lee Lou...
thank you so much sweetheart :heart: that means more than you will ever know my sis! :heart:
...when we are at 'the place' I will think of your warm and peaceful candle burning at your house for us
and I know that will help me get through :)
:*
Love you,
Lyn

Lynnie, what time will you be at the place? i will make sure to send extra love and light during that time; but i will keep my candle going all day and evening for you and Lee Lee Lou.:heart: i am crying along with you, my dear sis...
i wish i could be there to hold your hand...

Hugs and Blessings for a Gentle and Peaceful passing for LLL...and strength and healing for your hurting heart...
MGxxx

tarotlyn

:heart: Thank you... Lee Lee Lou passed peacefully like the little angel that she was :angel:
Her two offspring (Taco and Rosebud) and I are adjusting... but we miss her so :(

I'll be back on AT soon as I can...with an update on the bear deck.

Thanks again, everyone!:heart:
tarotlyn

Quester

(((Tarotlynn))) I am so sorry for your loss!!

firefrost

(((tarotlyn)))

It's so heartbreakng when we lose our beloved pets. Sending love and prayers to you.

:heart: :heart: