5 pentacles and page cups...cheating guilt?

Ethereal

rw deck used. i am trying to understand the page of cups in these two cards that came up
question was: how much guilt does X have regarding cheating on her husband with someone who could help her achieve her career goals?

5 pentacles page cups
the 5 of pents indicates i think that X is more concerned with losing her financial security, than guilt about cheating on him, with X emotional immaturity page cups. or, perhaps its all about the financial security she is worried about; as i have heard the page of cups can indicate narcissism, looking into that cup. no guilt , just alot of self- assurance there are no children, so that couldn't be one take on page of cups.
really need help on this one......

rwcarter

As a general rule, I don't think that anyone who's willing to "sleep their way to the top" as the old saying goes is going to feel guilt about anything related to doing that. As the two cards strengthen each other, I think the 5P is about doing whatever it takes to come in from out in the cold while the PC represents a childish and narcissistic view that it's all about her. So combined, I don't think she feels any guilt at all. She may even be doing what she feels is necessary for them both, but that would take other cards from the reading to back that hypothesis up.

Rodney

Ethereal

rw carter: 5 of pents as doing whatever it takes to come out of the cold. the, *whatever it takes,* i like, and never would have guessed that. (maybe worry about ending up in dire financial straights, whatever it takes to avoid that). yes, i think the page of cups here would be seen as childish, narcissistic view, * its all about her.* so, agree. i agree , no guilt here. i didn't see anything in the spread i did that would indicate it was anything more than her needs, so i think your take is very apt on these two cards. thanks for the help!

Puffette

rw deck used. i am trying to understand the page of cups in these two cards that came up
question was: how much guilt does X have regarding cheating on her husband with someone who could help her achieve her career goals?

5 pentacles page cups
the 5 of pents indicates i think that X is more concerned with losing her financial security, than guilt about cheating on him, with X emotional immaturity page cups. or, perhaps its all about the financial security she is worried about; as i have heard the page of cups can indicate narcissism, looking into that cup. no guilt , just alot of self- assurance there are no children, so that couldn't be one take on page of cups.

No guilt in this case. Page of cups has a flair of indifference and immaturity in here,maybe overly confident since this is a card about openess and communication. The page of cups charms with its presence,clothing(available a lot for women who dress sexy to impress) and flirting but also being impulsive and using the instincts rather then thinking too much before. This is why this page at times makes mistakes and he's clueless because he does not realise that doing the first thing that crosses your mind is not one of the best choices.
5 of pentacles is mostly a card about needing a desperate help but not asking it out of pride. Along the page in this case X stepped on her pride and broke her vows for the sake of her financial status. Its not something she wanted from the bottom of her heart,she didnt cheat by involving feelings. There's no romance in those 2 cards after all. The way i interpret them together is that she had a business goal and even if this is not one of the most mature moves (page of cups),she did it to resolve her unemployment/career plans(5 of pents).

Ethereal

Puffette: wow..alot of insight! Yes, i totally agree no emotions here
career advancement...the fear perhaps of being * out in cold* destitute . so much
emotional immaturity in page cups. as mentioned before that and narcissism.
Thank u!

Ruby Jewel

5 pentacles page cups

Page of Cups is naïve: he/she offers his cup to everyone he meets.....just the Page of Cups...as I understand it.