Cards for sexual attraction

TinaV

Which cards in feelings/love spreads do you interpret as sexual attraction? For the RW deck:

Lovers: pretty straightforward. Considering a relationship - could be a fling or marriage.

Strength: not very feelings oriented but I see tension in there, as in wanting someone but not being able to be with them (yet)

Knight/page/king of wands: fiery, passionate, wanting to reach their goal without thinking much.

World: stepping out of your comfort zone. I recently saw this for a guy who is still pursuing a girl.

Others?

Bonny

Hey T,

Devil - shows some unbridled passion and desire

Knight swords - this surprised me but it has shown up for when a lover just bursts through hell for leather not taking any prisoners, that reckless 'got to have you baby' kind of energy ...

go well!

B:)

Esk

Knight/page/king of wands: fiery, passionate, wanting to reach their goal without thinking much.

In the wand suit I've also seen a lot the ace and the 8. They can show a strong sexual desire.
Also the queen. I had it for myself sometimes, for how my ex saw me (as a very physically attractive person), and for a high libido too.

I think the knight of cups can also show some sexual attraction. Sure this guy can be very romantic, but I think his idea of romance includes sex.

In some contexts the 3 of cups can also be about sex friends or someone who only wants fun with their partner.

Puffette

Which cards in feelings/love spreads do you interpret as sexual attraction? For the RW deck:

Lovers: pretty straightforward. Considering a relationship - could be a fling or marriage.

Strength: not very feelings oriented but I see tension in there, as in wanting someone but not being able to be with them (yet)

World: stepping out of your comfort zone. I recently saw this for a guy who is still pursuing a girl.

Others?

The strength i think is one of the strongest cards representing sexual attraction. Why? Because when we have strength between two people it means that they cannot touch each other due to certain circumstances but they can admire themselves from distance and desiring more and more to express what they feel. When two people do not have the opportunity to materialise their desires,the attraction becomes bigger and stronger. U want badly to touch him to kiss him but u cannot do it and this makes u feel more aroused. The effect is prolongued.

The devil is the temptation and the sex card. It is a pretty direct card. U like it,u have it.

The wands are pretty sexual cards. The page is a sexy looking guy,horny most of the times,impulsive, a bit immature but who cares as long as he looks good. He uses that in his favor!
The knight is almost the same except he is a bit more mature then the previous fellow,or at least i tend to see it like this.
The queen-i already expressed my oppinion about her in terms of libido. I see her as being very open to new experiences and changing her partners more often then the other queens. But she's damn sparkling and she knows what to do in order to attract someone.

Lovers is a card for sexual attraction but its more into lovey dovey kind of type,not the kinky one.

Oh I forgot the king of wands-Very direct man and knows exactly how to make a woman happy in every aspect.

Knight of swords is one of the most agressive guys in the deck. in terms of sexual attraction he is very "i wanna have it,i grab it". This fellow will not think twice before getting u in bed. And he is very dominant.

elena_jaymz

To me The Tower can refer to sexual attraction too, as you see it has a phallic symbol.

TheProphet

Cards that could represent sexual attraction based on my experience and opinion: Ace of Wands, The Devil, Knight of Wands, King of Wands, Queen of Wands. 8 of Wands could represent making a move on someone, passion, sex, and fleeting flings (which are usually based on physical and sexual attraction). I suppose The Tower could represent being blown away by attraction for someone, sex and orgasms - sometimes it can also represent love at first sight with Ace of Cups or Page of Cups. Many readers see Strength as "lust", but I don't believe that its turned up that way in my readings. Or, I suppose, it could mean 'holding back' on sexual impulses and the attraction that you have for someone, self-restraint for whatever reason. [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

TinaV

Bonny: Yes, the devil! That may be kinky in a way because of the "bondage" aspect. Interesting take on the Knight of Swords. Hadn't considered it like that yet.

Esk: 8 of Wands makes sense. The fast-moving fiery action. I haven't seen 3 of Cups like that yet. Knight of Cups is more of a guy that seeks romance? Perhaps a player?

Puffette: I agree with the Wands cards. Strength always confuses me. Some type of suppressed sexual feelings are implied, I guess. It's interesting to see your take on the Knight of Swords here too. I wonder if he is more of a smooth talker than the Knight of Wands then.

elena_jaymz: I could definitely see the phallic symbol in the Tower. Strange to see it as attraction.

TheProphet: I agree with the Devil and the Wands. Ace of Wands is a good one too. What is your take on Ace of Cups? Do you see it as attraction too?

TheProphet

TheProphet: What is your take on Ace of Cups? Do you see it as attraction too?

Since Cups are emotions, I'd see it as an emotional "attraction" rather than sexual.

DoctorLecter84

Ace of Cups as indicating female desire - wet down there to put it bluntly... and Ace of Wands to male desire -- from this cloud appears that hand holding a walking stick, there is so much I can say about this but this is a public forum and I like to leave little to the imagination.... But I'd say these two cards together reflect the ‘Mother Nature love/sex bond’ that is a type of ‘soul-mate/this thing is bigger than both of us/counterparts/destiny’ couple relationship which has a certain pattern to it.

XIII Moon -- Sometimes the Divine is very literal when communicating...deep, very emotional sex. Primal, crazy and intense! Bewitched by the light of the full moon -- well, I guess you say one is under an illusion, a magical spell, seeing the world by moonlight, there are some like me who think the moon is magic… it's nocturnal light there solely to illuminate the path for lovers looking for each other and yet others swear that a full moon just makes people crazy. But maybe crazy is just another word for lust. Yeah, the moon sure can play tricks on you…especially where love...or lust is concerned.;)

The Queen of Cups, my other favorite -- a voluptuous blond woman of rich sexual powers, she just screams "hold me" to me (I like this Queen just as much as I do the Empress) -- touching, holding, squeezing, groping, sucking, and massaging. With the Queen of Cups the natural tendency is to want to wrap my arms around her...and I'm going to hit the brakes there...:)

III the Empress and 9 of Cups -- depending on which deck you use. I use the llewellyn Tarot deck, I was doing a reading, pulling III The Empress clarified by the 9 of cups and looking at those cards together just scream Sexual innuendo, I thought it was hot as I'm very, very attracted to blondes -- seeing the Empress leg crossed towards the man in the 9 of Cups who is smiling, I don't smoke but I did want to smoke a cigarette after seeing this combination.

Puffette

Since Cups are emotions, I'd see it as an emotional "attraction" rather than sexual.

Attraction from one side i would add-there's no reciprocity. Is just a seed,a spark when u get to meet someone and that spark might be an emotional one or physical(sexual).