How do you know if it indicates yourself or other woman?

dancingufo

Personally, reversed court cards for me either mean "another person, not you", or the blocked or negative energy of the court card. Empress Rx here could mean "no growth" and the Queen of Wands Rx "no chances for passion and fun". Or, they do mean other woman. In either way, I don't think the date is going to go on :( why wouldn't you text and ask? If he still doesn't react, it's pretty clear cut case.

Hi, Saskia.

I know a lot of people think those reversed women indicate other woman. But on the other hand I can't ignore the Queen/Wands might be myself. So... yes, I was just so confused. And I got a text from him today, so we are going to see tomorrow. Why I didn't ask him first is... I was playing kind of mind game. You know what I mean... I know it's not too smart way, but I don't want him think I really like him more than he likes me. Just idiot thought. :)

Flames

Hi, Flames.
Yes, I agree with you. I thought Empress rx and Queen/Wands rx is same person or same thing.

Actually I got a text from him today. Just a hour ago. And we are going to meet tomorrow. I felt when he texted me he wanted to me say our date first. So, yes. I'm still not sure why he texted me lately. But anyway thanks for sharing your idea!

When you meet him tomorrow, you could gently ask him what happened and see what he says. All the best to you! :)

dancingufo

When you meet him tomorrow, you could gently ask him what happened and see what he says. All the best to you! :)

Thanks, Flames!
That's so kind of you. I will do like what you said! Hopefully everything is alright!