Just received my..

Laika

Housewives Tarot in the mail today!!

Love the cute box it comes in with the seperators for major and minor arcana! Love it.. so cute!!

netzach77

Oooooooo!!! Isn't this deck great!! I got mine about two weeks ago and I just love it!! Especially The Devil - chocolate cake, and Justice brings back painful memories of the wooden spoon! Ouch!

And you're right, the whole set is cute, and really well done.

Belinda

magela_earth

I friggin love this deck, and it's actually more useful than I thought it would be. I wasn't sure if it would just be a collector deck I had, but it reads so good for me, and I have a lot more domestic inquiries than I thought.

Grizabella

This deck is brilliant, isn't it? At one time when I first heard of it, I thought, "What a dumb idea for a deck! I'd never buy that!" but then a friend of mine bought it for me as a surprise and I had to eat my words. I absolutely love it and so does my daughter. She recently moved to a little bungalow type house and I gave it to her for a birthday/housewarming gift because she thought it would go so well with the tone of her house.

Have fun with it! It's not just a frivolous deck. It's actually very useful and accurate.

Emeraldgirl

This deck is fantastic. When it first came out i didn't think much of ir but i ended up getting it anyway and what a suprise. it's a very funny and down to Earth deck great for party and lighter style readings.