Bohemian Gothic Tarot 3rd Ed MAIN DECK

jhernandez

Hello everyone.

I would like to know your thoughts on making this deck your main deck. My two main decks currently are Mary-El and Bohemian Gothic Tarot 3rd ed. I love both but somehow I feel like TBG deck wants to work much more closely. The cards are very very good in telling me if they want me to read them as shadow or not, hence I do not read them reversed. There is a certain energy I feel with this deck that I do not with others including Mary-El. What are you takes on this? Do you guys use this deck as your main deck?

RiverRunsDeep

The Bohemian Gothic Tarot is my favorite deck, though I mostly work with the first edition. I agree, it is excellent for shadow work, but I have also found it effective for general readings, daily draws, meditation, and dream work. I have a large collection of decks, so I do switch my reading decks, but I always come back to the Bohemian Gothic. If the BoGo is truly calling to you, then you should probably trust your intuition! :)

jhernandez

The Bohemian Gothic Tarot is my favorite deck, though I mostly work with the first edition. I agree, it is excellent for shadow work, but I have also found it effective for general readings, daily draws, meditation, and dream work. I have a large collection of decks, so I do switch my reading decks, but I always come back to the Bohemian Gothic. If the BoGo is truly calling to you, then you should probably trust your intuition! :)

You are right, I love the feeling I get with the deck is in my hands. I have never though of working with it for dream magic, thanks so much for the idea! Have you seen the silver edition of this deck? It is gorgeous.