Help: Missing pages in my Lumina Tarot Guidebook

Felicity Greenway

Hello everyone!

Recently I have bought the Lumina Tarot. I was reading through the guidebook when I noticed that it is missing two pages ;-(

I'm missing the explanation about the Temparence card and the Devil card. Can anybody help me out? Or know where I can find these? I would be so gratefull!

Nosgo

Interesting missing pages... ;)

Maybe you could try to contact the publisher and explain the problem. They should be able to send you another book or a pdf with the missing pages.

Felicity Greenway

Thanks Nosgo!

Yeah I could try that, hope they won't mind shipping to the Netherlands lol. But a pdf would do great too. It is not so much that is physically missing pages, but the explanation for the Temparance card is about the Justice card. And the Devil is depicted by the Hermit with explanation of the Strenght card....arggg weird stuff!

Thanks for the reply!

rwcarter

That sounds like a printing snafu. Hopefully the publisher has an errata pdf they can send you that has the properly formatted corrected/missing info that you can then put into your existing book.

Felicity Greenway

Yes, rwcarter, indeed! I just have send an email to Inner Hue, now waiting for a reply...

I will let you guys know!