Tower - 5 of Wands Rx - Hanged Man Combination

EmpyreanKnight

Earlier this year I performed a Months of the Year spread that used exactly half of my Rider-Waite Tarot deck. That's 3 cards for each of the 12 months plus 3 cards for the whole 2017. Most of the months I got were either good or fantastic, but one of them troubles me a bit. The cards I got for it were:

The Tower
5 of Wands Rx
The Hanged Man

In 3-Card General Readings, I usually place the middle card as the prime focus, while the other two provide the details. Since the 5 of Wands Rx is a minor, it makes me feel that the events of that month would probably be not that fateful. However the two adjoining majors have been worrying me a bit. I want to know if you guys may have an alternate reading for this combination. I hope it does not bode ill. It's not particularly inauspicious, right?

I think that the Tower symbolizes a great change, an upheaval that would happen on that month. The 5 of Wands Rx suggests that this would not be an outwardly cataclysmic one, a nasty external event, or the result of competition with other people. I think this one would be primarily private, an internal turmoil, roiling, rollicking emotions that is kept to oneself. The fire-fire-water combination likens this to water kept churning by extreme heat until it boils over. The Hanged Man suggests that out of this, I would learn a singular lesson that would transform my way of looking at the world. It might also entail me making some sacrifices.

headincloud

The Tower, 5 of Wands Rx, Hanged Man

The disruption of the tower is in the conflictual 5W situation, it could apply to a work group or a relationship where there's been tension but is moving into resolution with the hanged man making a sacrifice of his position on a stand. This month may see the end of tensions, conflicts and problems.

EmpyreanKnight

The Tower, 5 of Wands Rx, Hanged Man

The disruption of the tower is in the conflictual 5W situation, it could apply to a work group or a relationship where there's been tension but is moving into resolution with the hanged man making a sacrifice of his position on a stand. This month may see the end of tensions, conflicts and problems.

The climactic tone of the Tower underscoring the end of conflicts, as emphasized by the peace of the reversed 5 of Swords. I think yes, that could be a good alternate reading for this combination. Thank you so much, headincloud. :)

PAMUYA

Tower-5 of Wands reversed-Hanged man

Since you described how you read this, I will start with the center: 5 of Wands reversed, I see this as someone unable to intellectually spar ideas/thoughts with others, Tower- afraid of destroying communication or losing control, Hang man is sacrificing what you believe.
Having trouble with communication, afraid of consequences.

LeFou

5 of Wands Rx - Frustrated, lack of progress. (Yang is unable to escape yin.)

Tower - Setback, surprise, shock. (Yang reaches its maximum, turning toward yin.)

Hanged Man - But ultimately for the best. (Yin observing, realizing, relaxing, responding.)

EmpyreanKnight

Tower-5 of Wands reversed-Hanged man

Since you described how you read this, I will start with the center: 5 of Wands reversed, I see this as someone unable to intellectually spar ideas/thoughts with others, Tower- afraid of destroying communication or losing control, Hang man is sacrificing what you believe.
Having trouble with communication, afraid of consequences.

Someone who is not too bright or expressive miscommunicates an important message, and to make up for this, people have to make sacrifices. I think that's a rather good interpretation.

5 of Wands Rx - Frustrated, lack of progress. (Yang is unable to escape yin.)

Tower - Setback, surprise, shock. (Yang reaches its maximum, turning toward yin.)

Hanged Man - But ultimately for the best. (Yin observing, realizing, relaxing, responding.)

Someone who is already frustrated with something suffers further setbacks, but even if things get worse at first, ultimately the good that is gleaned from the whole episode exceeds the bad. Well, if given a choice I would prefer to start bad but end well rather than the opposite. Thanks!

EmpyreanKnight

Thanks a lot for the positive interpretations! Perhaps I'm just being a worrywart, looking at things pessimistically. You guys helped ease my mind a bit. :)