Tower as love outcome for someone who is single

everdream

Whether or not a card scares you is something you can control. The cards will answer you using the card meanings you decide to use. If something in your card meaning feels scary to you, you are free to adjust that meaning to something that does not scare you. And that is what it will mean in your readings from that point forward (unless you change it again).

Something to think about is that if the meaning you have now (that you are not married to) scares you it will likely scare your querents too. Is that the kind of readings you want to do? If not, adjust the meaning to be more useful to you. You are free to do so. Tarot is your tool to help you do your best readings.

Babs

Thank you.
I'll try to do that. So, I would assume that the Tower is conveying a change
of a good kind. The opportunity to falling in love and a sudden realization of what is holding me back in my love life.

everdream

If the question was "what are the prospects for my love life", and The Tower was the 'outcome' card, I'd read it as a sudden revelation that totally changes how you view a situation.

For me, the Tower is more about a flash of insight or knowledge that reveals something that was secret or hidden and destroys the way you view that situation from then on. Kind of an 'the emperor has no clothes' reveal about something (or someone) you thought you understood.

If you are single, then that suggest that you will suddenly understand something about a situation that had been concealed from you previously.

I'd go more for the 'love at first sight' feeling, but about someone you've known for a while. Maybe someone revealing a crush, or you suddenly understanding that stereotypes you've held in the past were based on falsehoods and misinformation.

This would be perfect: a crush, getting rid of stereotypes and revelations.
And yes, when my last relationship came tumbling down (all of a sudden!!), this card also brought with it a lot of hidden information and secrets. So it can be the case, altough I can't even imagine who would be my crush! :D

everdream

In a lot of decks the tower looks very phallic and I have had this card appear representing sex and/or orgasm (the Tower can rock your world). However, in the Egyptian Tarot, the imagery is quite different. In fact it looks much more female than phallic to me. There is the entrance to the pyramid (vagina), the two people (labia) and the lightning bolt to the top that is popping off (clitoris). If you are female, I might read into this the need to, um, take care of your own needs, possibly aided by something with a power source (lightning).

Sorry, I'll see myself out now.

The imagery is quite different indeed. And, yes, I'm female!

everdream

For me it's a sudden revelation. I think the person may meet someone or discover someone they've known is their true love. It's shocking and scary. This person maybe nothing like their former partners.

This would be lovely!! Suposing that the Tower is announcing a new love affair, I hope it will be someone different from my formal partner.I want someone that is there for me and I'll be there for him. I can't imagine a secret crush. Maybe is someone new.

Thanks for the replys, everybody! If something happens, I'll let you know!

everdream

This is certainly a possibility, but I might anticipate a "hard landing."

Can be a hard landing indeed! Let's hope it will not be the case this time! ;)

crystalrose

I'm single and the last time I pulled the Tower, it meant an out of the blue and very enjoyable sexual experience. The person didn't last in my life but we had a fun encounter that one time.

Could also mean an end to singledom after having some kind of epiphany about what is keeping you out of a relationship.

SunChariot

Thank you.
I'll try to do that. So, I would assume that the Tower is conveying a change
of a good kind. The opportunity to falling in love and a sudden realization of what is holding me back in my love life.

Whatever works for you. :grin: The cards are YOUR tool to make them do what you want to do. They need to reflect the kind of reader YOU want to be when you use them.

For me it just means change, period. Not good or bad, just change. No negative or positive to it. Sudden change that happens very quickly and changes things forever, but there is nothing positive or negative in the card. It just is. Change. Of course the question and my intuition would fill out if it is positive or negative change. But the card in itself is neutral for me, that sense. Neither positive or negative.

That said, if you decided that for you the card meant only change of a good kind, then you need another way for the cards to talk about change that is not as welcome. Your cards need to be able to talk to you about anything. As in usage, they need to be able to answer any question and talk about anything at all and everything.

Babs