Page of cups

PeopleWillBeYou

Hello, after a while of trying to figure this page of cups, I might need some help with what it means in my situation.

I used to have this card come up between me and a guy. Like if I asked "Why he likes being around me?" Or " what he likes about me?". This card would come up. There are some things I can point out that I am the page of cups.. like I'm not a child but I am a young adult. I do at times act a bit immature.. and I am sensitive.. and innocent.

So does that mean he may like my innocence or me being young? May be I bring out the youth in him? I mean to me it's so many possibilities on what this is saying and I don't know which to actually point out.

Thank you. :)

headincloud

He basically has tender feelings for you and there may be potential for a relationship.

PeopleWillBeYou

He basically has tender feelings for you and there may be potential for a relationship.

Thank you, that makes sense. Since he is nice to me and acts gentle. :)

Soaring Aces

To me it means he likes you and enjoys your company. It might grow into something more but for now it's warm feelings - a great place to start!

elena_jaymz

Hi, the Page of Cups means this guy has sincere feelings towards you ☺

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

EmpyreanKnight

The Page is the court of promising beginnings, and since in this case he also resides in the suit of Cups - the suit of emotions and relationships - this is an especially auspicious card for you, PeopleWillBeYou. I think that he truly appreciates the fresh, pure happiness and zest that you brought to his life. I wish you the best. :)

PeopleWillBeYou

To me it means he likes you and enjoys your company. It might grow into something more but for now it's warm feelings - a great place to start!

Thank you. I do believe he enjoys my company and have warm feelings. :)

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi, the Page of Cups means this guy has sincere feelings towards you ☺

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you. I believe so with how things have been. :) I never thought of the page of cups means sincere lol but that's something new.

PeopleWillBeYou

The Page is the court of promising beginnings, and since in this case he also resides in the suit of Cups - the suit of emotions and relationships - this is an especially auspicious card for you, PeopleWillBeYou. I think that he truly appreciates the fresh, pure happiness and zest that you brought to his life. I wish you the best. :)

Thank you very much. Yes, fresh, pure happiness make sense. I probably make him feel more alive lol so in a way I think it's not because of me being younger xD

SunChariot

Hello, after a while of trying to figure this page of cups, I might need some help with what it means in my situation.

I used to have this card come up between me and a guy. Like if I asked "Why he likes being around me?" Or " what he likes about me?". This card would come up. There are some things I can point out that I am the page of cups.. like I'm not a child but I am a young adult. I do at times act a bit immature.. and I am sensitive.. and innocent.

So does that mean he may like my innocence or me being young? May be I bring out the youth in him? I mean to me it's so many possibilities on what this is saying and I don't know which to actually point out.

Thank you. :)

The cards will answer you using your meanings. When there are many meanings you can see and can't decide between them, the only way to do that is with your intuition. You need to sense with your intuition which of the meanings you see is the right one. That is the only way to know. You can't reason it out. Tarot runs on intuition.

That said what my meaning for that card would have been is that he likes being around you because when he's with you he feels something he's never felt before. And it's a good positive feeling and he wants more of it.

Babs