Page of wands,Three of pentacles, The chariot (RW cards)

alucard1uk

So I did a three card spread asking the future/outcome of my current relationship. First was the page of wands, then three of pentacles and then the chariot.
We have been together for a year in february. We have been talking about and planning on moving in together (me to hers) as I finish up uni end of march so at the moment we are waiting to see what will happen with work for me.
I have a fair idea of what the cards are saying but trying to see if there is anything I'm personally missing as I know in some situations you cant see things your self because you're too close.

Page of wands I was thinking of representing myself as being outgoing and more firey in nature and headstrong. So all full of passion as it is , the three of pentacles i see as working on something (possibly referring to us living together) I've kinda seen it as a work card like a craftsman's work so in reference to love crafting something from a mold into something more. The chariot I'm not 100% normally I see it as moving ahead or charging ahead or even victory of some sort but in relation to a relationship future I'm a bit unsure if and where the connections are between these cards. For the record if it matters I'm 27 and shes 29.

headincloud

P Wands, 3P, chariot

With regards what will happen in the relationship the 3P suggests a solid foundation and teamwork in a young relationship that is heading toward further commitment in the chariot.

You may be setting long term goals in the page and your plans are realistic, the 3P is your degree which you have a victory over, there may be a job that will improve income in 3P and page.

You've a fresh idea as to what you'd like to do as career in the page, follow through with this. Nice spread.

alucard1uk

Much appreciated for the input Headintheclouds.
We have been setting out things for a long term commitment and talking a lot on where and what we will both compromise on eg shes vegan and I'm far from it. So hoping things will follow on as things started slow and have built up rather than the usual big and exciting at the start then dies down.

Grizabella

Page of Wands is a bright, mischievous child who is never still and is always looking for something new to take his fancy. This might be a problem in a committed relationship. You'll both need to rein in this child in order to make your grown-up relationship work.

The 3 of Pentacles can be seen as a joint project--the man is installing his Pentacles with the collaboration of the people standing by watching him and may be adding comments or helpful hints.

The Chariot is what you've mentioned---differences. There will be much compromising to make the relationship a success. You mention she's vegan, you're not. That's an example of the compromises you'll both be making when you're following your life path together. You'll both be needing to keep an open mind and the willingness to compromise.

alucard1uk

Page of Wands is a bright, mischievous child who is never still and is always looking for something new to take his fancy. This might be a problem in a committed relationship. You'll both need to rein in this child in order to make your grown-up relationship work.

The 3 of Pentacles can be seen as a joint project--the man is installing his Pentacles with the collaboration of the people standing by watching him and may be adding comments or helpful hints.

The Chariot is what you've mentioned---differences. There will be much compromising to make the relationship a success. You mention she's vegan, you're not. That's an example of the compromises you'll both be making when you're following your life path together. You'll both be needing to keep an open mind and the willingness to compromise.

Thanks for the input Grizabella.
I'm not 100% sure on the Page of wands meaning this in this instance. The question I asked was of the future of my relationship with my partner. On further reflection, I think I see the page of wands as more of a "new project" ie us moving in together and to be fair that didnt go so well due to the other person being very lazy... But I digress. So for her its more a whole new experience and for me familiar but still something newish and exciting in its own right hence the wands. I think this links in with the 3 of pentacles.

In regards to compromise, I know it was an example but I'm not a fussy eater and we have spoken about the areas we will both have to do a bit of give and take.
Regardless I appreciate the feedback.