Another one!

Hedera

Jippiiiiiiii !!!!

I decided to buy the faeries' oracle day before yesterday, on a whim: I'd been hovering around this forum, looking at the cards online, etc. Last year, when my sister bought hers, I already loved them, but I kept telling myself: ''nope, you're a tarot-person, no need to muddy the waters with other oracle cards, you don't have enough time to study anyway' etc, etc.

But then I just decided that the FO was something completely different: a way to have fun and to connect with the fae, not something to study.

So far, I am delighted by it! I'm slowly working my way through the book, but mostly I just spend a lot of time playing with the cards, and humming weird music!

:D Hedera.

Athara

Welcome! They're contagious, aren't they? ;)

Khatruman

Hedera said:
mostly I just spend a lot of time playing with the cards, and humming weird music!

:D Hedera.
Have you gotten any new weird music lately to hum? ;) Ohh, and here's something cool linguistically: you say weird music, and there is a possible etymology of the word fae which would be from the Latin fatuum which means "fate." Well, the word weird comes from the Anglo-Saxon word wyrd, which means... "Fate"!

Wyrd, huh? :D

Peace!

sagitarian

welcome

welcome Hedera! I just got mine about a week ago, so I'm pretty new too. Oh please post the results of your excercises, I am VERY interested in seeing what your fae had to say! Have fun playing with your new friends, I sure am, I can't put them down.

Mooness

love and light to you both on the threshold of a new and exciting faejourn!!

Alissa

Welcome to the mad mad mad world of Faery wisdom, Hedera! I hope you do post lots and share what you and your own Fae are up to, as I find it endlessly entertaining to listen to Faery tales.

And if you're humming Their Fae music in your head, you must be an alchemical creature yourself, ready to slip right into Faery magick! How I envy you of THAT! :D

In any case, I hope The Wee folk will bring you lots of laughter and lightning bolts of wisdom, many blessings!

Jewel

~giggles madly~ so another Tarot-purest falls for the fae ... I giggle because that was me 10 months ago. I had stayed far away from oracles until the Faeries Oracle came around ... and well, I must confess they are my number one all around. Mainly because they are no longer cards but companions and friends. Hard to explain you will have to live it to know what I mean and so that you realize that we are not crazy *LOL*.

Mind you, Tarot is still my passion, the Faeries are no longer an Oracle but my companions, but they did make me buy a few other oracle decks *LOL* ... guess they felt I needed to broaden my horizons a bit.