Gaian - 0 The Seeker

LizA

This is a new journey for me, so very appropriate starting with the first card.

This is my interpretation of the card.
Stepping into a journey ahead, not necessarily a smooth journey but may involve a windy road to reach the conclusion which will be a worthwhile one. Consider the heights you must climb to get where you want to (mountains). The journey can result in a new future whether it be with someone, or work. It can lead to a sense of freedom but it is a journey which needs to be taken (and wants to be taken). It's important to however not to jump into it and do your homework first, be prepared and there should be no unwanted surprises.

I'm not very good with the symbols however the butterfly represents to me a new freedom, bluebirds of happiness, and a fox for caution and being cunning and agile.

Grizabella

The Seeker reminds me of one of my late husband's neices. She dresses like this and is the only natural pale blonde I've ever seen. She's very down-to-earth, is a nurse/midwife, delivered both her children at home, and is very health-conscious and nurturing. Also very spiritual. I've never seen her wear her hair any way but in one braid down her back that I can remember. She'd have started out on foot on a journey like this, too.

I like the idea of finding ways to simplify my life and to become more childlike. I don't really have much trouble seeing things with wonder and appreciation day-to-day but there are some difficult days sometimes lately, so this is a good card to help me remember to keep that alive.