Spiritual & esoteric meanings

214red

i thought i would open a thread for esoteric meanings of lenormand cards and combinations, i thought it would be an interesitng topic. so here goes, here are mine.

Star- i can see this as as waiting on the right time, like you know something is happening, its all mapped out in the sky, you just need to wait for it to physically manifest.
Star+man/woman- psychic man/lady
Star+tower- astrology or learning with spiritual assistance
cross- karma, karmic connections, communications with the dead (including mediumship) as the card has the ravens on.
ship- emotional journey, or spiritual journey that moves you on but also is very up and down.
Fish- spirit communication, communication on a non-verbal level , and a spiritual connection

Flaxen

Great idea for a thread! :thumbsup:

I often associate the Tree with spiritual matters - especially if I use the Judith Bartschi Lenormand. Here are just a few...

Tree + house = healing centre

Tree + ship = spiritual journey/learning experience

Tree + dog = soul mate

Tree + fish = some sort of spiritual business

Tree + ring = karmic relationship

Tree + key = Karmic lessons

214red

yes i do too, tree is a very good example, thanks flaxen

Amanda

Well, I can't contribute much, but I've already discovered, I think, that the Moon + Clover represents a synchronistic event. :D

214red

everything your bring is delightful Amanda:)

mamawhodun

Good idea Red;

My favorites:

Book (26) + Stars (16) - the subject of cartomancy; a deck of cards

Stars (16) + Letter (27)- a card reading, or layout and/or the advice given in it.

Serpent (7) + Letter (27)- a female reader who gives consultations.

MW

Mona18

Moon + Fish + Clouds

One night, I drew this combo before going to bed and I had psychic dreams that night.

Richard

The Mountain could indicate a spiritual goal/quest/revelation. In the Bible, mountains are holy places where people communicated with the deity. It also is an important revelatory symbol in alchemy and rosicrucianism. I also have very positive feelings about the esoteric symbolism of the Snake, but I haven't quite devised a succinct description yet.

Amanda

Just discovered a couple more:

Bear + Heart = Empath

Snake + Flowers = Healer (or Medicine Woman).

Key + Tree = Psychic

214red

Stars=Divine timing