Reading discussion/feedback thread

lord_ewin

would they be happy together...i couldnt say yes, to me its a 'if they finally make the commitment...maybe', so its still an IF not a yes for me.

I see the ring as another maybe card, its neutral.

I think it boils down to if you think the cards always stick to your question...if so this would be a maybe, if you think its telling you something different i would suggest that there might not be a commitment made.

I also think in this thread we must becareful not to suggest we are saying a reader is wrong, this is an open discussion on how we view the readings as a learning excercise, not to make people doubt themselves...

True, normally the ring would be considered based on its placement and surrounding cards to see if it was a good or bad contract or agreement, etc... But in yes or no spread, we leave it to the ring's simplest meaning which is general a positive one in my mind. The ring symbolizes an agreement made in front of god or high power... It's a sacred promise, and it symbolizes the potential and the hopes that it will be respected. It's a very noble concept, I realize.

214red

True, normally the ring would be considered based on its placement and surrounding cards to see if it was a good or bad contract or agreement, etc... But in yes or no spread, we leave it to the ring's simplest meaning which is general a positive one in my mind. The ring symbolizes an agreement made in front of god or high power... It's a sacred promise, and it symbolizes the potential and the hopes that it will be respected. It's a very noble concept, I realize.

am glad there are still some noble people in the world, thats what we like to see!!

lets try another one, i bodged up an order for something online, and i am now not sure if i will get the order or not, if the right one will be sent as i messed up the email address. I asked the outcome and got : flowers-sun-cross, now i am going to say this is a positive outcome because of the flowers +sun combo, but if this was a yes/no question would you say yes or no?

the cross at the end is a fly in the soup, if it was at the start it would feel nicer,but here it feels a bit cold, does it ruin the positivity of the first two?

lord_ewin

am glad there are still some noble people in the world, thats what we like to see!!

lets try another one, i bodged up an order for something online, and i am now not sure if i will get the order or not, if the right one will be sent as i messed up the email address. I asked the outcome and got : flowers-sun-cross, now i am going to say this is a positive outcome because of the flowers +sun combo, but if this was a yes/no question would you say yes or no?

the cross at the end is a fly in the soup, if it was at the start it would feel nicer,but here it feels a bit cold, does it ruin the positivity of the first two?

Uugh.. Red... I hate Y/N spreads...! LOL

I think the cross is there to tell you to have faith, the other cards are firm yesses... But Ronia would get a chill down her spine with the cross. Personally, I don't see the cross as a no... But I'd base myself on your intuition here instead of mine. You're obviously having buyers remorse and worrying about the order... But it can be fixed, if there is an issue, so the cross might be speaking of a delay.

214red

Uugh.. Red... I hate Y/N spreads...! LOL

I think the cross is there to tell you to have faith, the other cards are firm yesses... But Ronia would get a chill down her spine with the cross. Personally, I don't see the cross as a no... But I'd base myself on your intuition here instead of mine. You're obviously having buyers remorse and worrying about the order... But it can be fixed, if there is an issue, so the cross might be speaking of a delay.

i was curious and i was also freaking out that i had lost cash!! it wasnt a yes /no question it was a 'whats the outcome of this situation'. i like the cross, its a lovely card to me, but i know many hate it!!

lord_ewin

i was curious and i was also freaking out that i had lost cash!! it wasnt a yes /no question it was a 'whats the outcome of this situation'. i like the cross, its a lovely card to me, but i know many hate it!!

In that case, Red, the cards are telling a story. Bouquet was probably what piqued your interest, the sun was the ideas of how that thing would work for you, and the result is.. The cross. Whatever that means for you?

214red

In that case, Red, the cards are telling a story. Bouquet was probably what piqued your interest, the sun was the ideas of how that thing would work for you, and the result is.. The cross. Whatever that means for you?

True, the cross is, have faith and were looking out for you (cross has the 2 crow/ravens on and i see them as messengers for the spirit realm).

214red

Discussion on my reading

I got two different people answering a question about a missed call i had from an unknown number that didnt leave a message, i had the same again today. this is unusual for me so i asked who it was:
child/Sw X + Book/ page of W + stork /WX

This cool looking dude that scared you off before , real bad and is now doing this again.could it be someone with a motor cycle.. I think he just likes to stay unknown. I think his intention was to give you a hard time. I think her is an Arier.
fox - ship - whip - cross - child

I think it is related to the odd feelings you're getting. The whip and child refer to the jack of clubs and jack of spades respectively, so I'd say the caller was a man. The whip is at the center of the spread, so the jack of clubs most likely describes him best - dark hair, good-hearted, playful, perhaps an admirer.

fox + ship - work related travel
ship + whip - tiring trip, conflict in regards to a trip
whip + cross - conflict is a burden, sadness
cross + child - pains leading to a new start or in relation to a child

fox // child - new developments in relation to work, perhaps work with children
ship // cross - sentimental voyage, pilgrimage, a final journey

I think the person was calling you about some problems with a trip, perhaps a business trip. It looks like things might be trying for a bit, but with the child there, a new start is in store. The current trip might have to be completely scrapped, but things will work out.

now when it happened today i pulled child/cross/book, in tarot i pulled 9 of swords/king of swords/star so looking back at the past readings we have two repeaters, so am adding it here asking to se eif there are more clues to who this person is. all draws have the child in which is interesting, the cross pops up here, and the book again. 10 of swords is also like the 9 of swords.

now this call was on my home phone not my work phone, and i dont have any work trips planned so i dont think the fox relates to work and not many people have my home phone.

anyone have any ideas?

214red

Could it be a telemarketer who will keep calling until you finally answer?

knowing my luck it is, i think i am having a jumpy day today, everything is freaking me out..he he he