What are the most common querent questions?

minotaur

topics of readings

I wish to thank those who got something out of my efforts. For personal reasons, I must now pull my question list.

Besides, simplified it is love, money, health, happiness. Simplify it further...love.

rivergum

Minotaur, what an amazingly comprehensive list! I could have a go at constructing narratives based on cards for most of these questions, but I truly think the readers who can navigate group 6 for the true benefit of the querent would be stars. I'm not sure I could steer through the shifting reality without a six of swords tucked up my sleeve :)

Edited to remove group 7 from consideration. (Sheesh!)

Metafizzypop

What an excellent collection of ?'s. It read like the memoirs of a fortune-teller. And I can relate. I think I've had every single one of those topics come up at some time or another. Well, all except for one, that is.

Group 3B: DAUGHTER OR GRANDDAUGHTER
Same as 3A, but far fewer parents are worried about a daughter (and almost all are mothers, not fathers); there is a rather surprising tendency to let the daughter go and never speak to her again, actually, and one finds it even in supposedly "nice" families.

I can't say I have ever encountered this. Not once have I ever dealt with a parent who was willing to let a daughter go. I suppose it does happen, but I've never had a situation that even came close, and I've gotten lots of calls from parents about their kids.

ravenest

I thought this was about the most common questions .... thats a LOT of most common questions !

Starri Knytes

I thought this was about the most common questions .... thats a LOT of most common questions !

Right, I felt guilty about the number of most commons I posted. :rofl:

It was fun though. It could have been a thread of its own.

VioletEye

I almost always get my least favourite question: How does X feel about me? or Where is mine and X's relationship heading? :p

I guess I just find it annoying that people seem to have such a hard time communicating, feeling the vibes, and observing body language. It's less tricky than finding someone who can read the cards for you after every date. Just my opinion. ;)

i feel the same way; i also feel like this question is often fishing for what they want to hear. whenever i hear that (especially without some recent backstory or something), i just know that they've asked that question of another reader recently. (read: the same day).

so, i think the kind of question that you get can also be very dependent on the venue or setting. we all know the kind of question that gets asked here in the reading exchange ("quick one-carders!" "five short and sweet exchanges!"), which is all fine and good. but then there are more professional, in-depth online venues, psychic fairs, the corner table in a dive bar, new-age bookshops, outdoor tourist areas, parties... and then there close acquaintances, and/or regular customers, who presumably are not going to be asking the same question that they asked last week. (although... ;) )

of course, there are still going to be the same ol' most-asked questions, but i got to thinking about the setting, and your personal situation as a reader, thanks to nisaba's post:

And attachment to tribal lands. And spiritual life. And what they are really meant to be doing in life. And the health of family members, and what they can do to help.

I find that in any given month, I see a very wide range of issues come up.

Love and money are probably less than fifty percent around here, at least in recent years.

Rhapsodin

I bet the more obscure ones might be interesting, like what are the winning lottery numbers next week, or why does my husband lock himself in the garage when I try sweet-talking him into the bedroom? Or what's really going to happen when Pfizer takes Astrazenica over?

:)

ravenest

Well ... there was THE most common singular question;

'How much do you charge for a reading?"

Starri Knytes

Well ... there was THE most common singular question;

'How much do you charge for a reading?"

A hahaha
or *surprised face*
"YOU'RE GOING TO CHARGE ME FOR A READING?!?"

Corvinesque

I've been getting a lot of questions about pregnancy lately. Weird!

Usually I don't get that many questions about love... more about "where do I go from here?" or "how can I move forward in my life?" Obviously, I love these kinds of questions.