Anticipating a card...

Island Dreamer

Hello everyone :)

I don't post here very often but my Faeries Oracle is one of my favourite decks and I try to draw a card from it from time to time.

This morning, while shuffling the Oracle, I was letting my mind wander over all the things I need to do, reflecting on putting things off and procrastination when I should really be getting on with stuff ....

"I wouldn't be at all surprised if I got the Fee Lion today" I thought.....

You know which card I turned over, dont't you?

Oh yes, there was that bewhiskered reproachful sulky gaze, castigating me for my inattention and laziness and telling me to just 'Get On With It!"

So I shouldn't really be on Aeclectic this morning - I DO have lots of things to do - but I thought I would just post about how appropriate my Faery-of-the-Day happens to be :)

Dreamer

MercyMe

Lol!

I love that bewhiskered prodder! LOL! So funny how he popped in just when you knew he would.

~Mercy

SunChariot

That's so cool that you knew the card would come up before it did. I love that kind of experience. I just find it beautiful. :)

As I do not really believe in coincidence anymore since I started Tarot, to me it shows two things: the amazing capacity of the cards to show us just what we need when we need it, and also that you are very connected with this particular deck/the faeries.

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience,

Have a great weekend

Bar

Island Dreamer

Thanks for the comments :)

I find the Fee Lion turns up quite often over the course of a couple of weeks but, once I've caught up with my backlog, he goes back to eating chocolate-covered thistles for a while :rolleyes:

Island Dreamer