Do any cards scare you?

Little Baron

I must say, Star-lover, that I don't like that Hanged Man either.

Here are a few New Orleans cards .. try these out for size.

LB

Attachments

• r63.jpg
    r63.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 189
  • r67.jpg
    r67.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 183
  • r75.jpg
    r75.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 192

Ross G Caldwell

LittleBuddha said:
Will you ever open the box Ross? The longer it stays in there, I imagine that the concerns about it could grow stronger within you. You might not want to open the box yourself but you may also not want to pass it on to someone else.

LB

I don't know if I ever will open the box. Right now I am thousands of miles from it (I'm in France and the box is in California), but it is, supposedly, just now on its way to me with all my other possessions I had to put into storage when I moved across the ocean.

Over the years I have been tempted occasionally, just to see. But I value what I have too much to mess with it just for fun. If I'm ready for a really big change, and I don't care what happens, maybe I'll open it.

But as for giving it to someone else, I agree it might not be a nice thing to stumble upon. Kind of like those scary movies where an innocent person stumbles on an ancient book or a closed chest, and on opening it finds their life cursed...

Little Baron

Thanks Ross.

Just looking at those clips I added in the last post made me feel a bit weird. The eyes, especially. Now, I know you all will scold me for being so silly, but I am going to delete them off of my laptop now they have been uploaded.

Looking at them was like going into some kind of trance.

Thanks for the ideas Ross, but I don't think I need this deck right now, lol.

LB

Ross G Caldwell

LittleBuddha said:
Thanks Ross.

Just looking at those clips I added in the last post made me feel a bit weird. The eyes, especially. Now, I know you all will scold me for being so silly, but I am going to delete them off of my laptop now they have been uploaded.

LOL - you have to do what you have to do! Look at me - a silly old tarot deck sealed in a small box for 13 years!

Looking at them was like going into some kind of trance.

Thanks for the ideas Ross, but I don't think I need this deck right now, lol.

LB

Yes, I looked at them, felt the old power, a little. Thankfully nothing as much as real cards in real time.

It depends on the path, I guess.

Little Baron

Ross G Caldwell said:
Look at me - a silly old tarot deck sealed in a small box for 13 years!

Now call me supersticious but 13 is unlucky for some.

When this deck arrives with your other posessions, promise me you will keep it taped up until the 14th year .. of maybe the 20th.

LB

Little Baron

Reading through these posts and imagining your deck on it's way makes me think of us in that film 'Jumanji', lol.

LB

star-lover

LittleBuddha said:
I must say, Star-lover, that I don't like that Hanged Man either.

Here are a few New Orleans cards .. try these out for size.

LB

thanks LB but i dont like that deck
lol

not for me right now

serenaserendipity

How can factory printed cards have any energy associated with them? what about cds?

I was just thinking about factory made cards, and whether they can have energy associated with them...

what about musical cd's? they are also factory made, but still manage to inspire heights of emotion,,

though many say, not nearly as much as vinyl!

sincerely,
serendipity

star-lover

stay with whats comfortable i guess

Sheri

LittleBuddha - thanks for posting the scans of the cards. But something weird happened to me when I clicked to look at them.

I just recently logged into the forum - so I know I didn't time out. However, every time I clicked on one of the images I got a message that my session had timed out and I had to re-log in. What that did was creepy, because then I saw "Thank you for logging in, valeria" right before I saw the card picture! It made it seem like the cards were saying it! :bugeyed: And it happened for EVERY card!!!

Those are some creepy, scary cards. I don't think I will ever get that deck because I don't understand the terms used.

And I am one of those people that is creeped out by the artwork in the Thoth deck, so this deck really freaks me out!