faery oracle help!

greenbeans

As a newbie to the forum I have of course been trawling through the past comments on the Faeries, and was amazed and entertained by much that is here. I am still steadily reading through it all so bear with me if the following is daft (ok, it is, just bear with me!):

Most Faeries have a dedicated thread where everyone has given their impressions/experiences. However, I notice that there are about 20 faeries that have not really been 'dissected' (ouch) in their own threads like the others.

Am I being stupid? Are you planning to do this in future? Do you just wait for it to come up naturally in conversation, then everyone puts in their two cents? Was this an old practice that is now abandoned? Is it only for faery seekers circles?

Pray put a daft forum newbie out of her misery!
'Cos there are a couple of more mystifying faeries that I really want to hear people's views on!

Unknownspirit

Just pick a faerie and start a thread.
Thats all it takes.

Alta

If there is a fae who has not had a thread, and you have some thoughts and want to hear those of others, by all means start a thread. M

greenbeans

Oh! it is?
it is! ok *blushes* thanks!
I didn't want to come in all argy-bargy and tread on the accepted order of doing things.

-always makes a needless fuss!