the chariot in love and relationships

Zechariah13

Someone please correct me if i'm mistaken, but isnt the Chariot a card that denotes victory and conquest or achievment? I always read about it as if it was the masculine counterpart to Strength, so if the person in question is male, he could have (among other things):
1.)fought long and hard and striven to get the relationship and revels in the victory of consumation, or
2.) Conquered his prey, got his booty call and is moving on

Just sort of a first impression. not terribly adept at this yet

Blackstar

I also have that feeling. I see nothing romantic in this card (although I'd like to, given that person X feels that towards me). :(
I see it like, they conquered you in some way, but that's it. Maybe they got you to agree with them over something, or they got what they want and they feel good about it. Nothing romantic really. *sigh*

hermit-IX

I also have that feeling. I see nothing romantic in this card (although I'd like to, given that person X feels that towards me). :(
I see it like, they conquered you in some way, but that's it. Maybe they got you to agree with them over something, or they got what they want and they feel good about it. Nothing romantic really. *sigh*

i'm new to tarot, but the feeling i get from this card is that it's all internal.
so if there was a concquest or goal of sorts, i'd think it be a matter of conquests internally.
getting their feelings in control
making up their mind

i always get a scattered feeling form this card that needs to be dealt with asap or the person is going to go crazy.

then again..i've never actually gotten this card and i have no idea where i got such ideas, but still thought i'd share