Favorite Lenormand Teaching Videos

TarotDreamer

You are so welcome James.

As a beginner, and having watched everything I can find including the fabulous teachers mentioned above on youtube, your weekly readings help to ground me when I feel close to throwing in the towel. I love to watch/listen to your process! And to see it written as well, cuz just when I think the video is enough, I discover (always) some things that I missed. o_O

Your life background also makes each one a spiritual lesson and I really appreciate how you incorporate that w/out spoiling the reading imho :D

I'm glad you're enjoying both the video and the text versions of the readings. I always find more possibilities after the video is shot, and while I'm sitting writing out the text. The beauty about that is it makes each version just a tad different from one another.

I know what you mean about those days when you want to throw in the towel. I was having a day like that myself yesterday (didn't help that I drew Clouds in my daily that day--as well as the day before). I just felt like I wasn't getting it.

Today, I drew Book + Anchor; one of the possibilities I wrote in my journal was "sticking with reading the cards." So, I'm sharing that for you as well! :D

Thank you again for all your support!

IHeartRescues

Malkiel's are really fun

I know that I've already put a couple of votes in on this already, but just last night I was watching Malkiel's vids yet again.

I remembered that great music at the beginning always got me so happy, and it was him that REALLY inspired my interest in studying the Lennies in the first place.

So Cheers to Malkiel Rouven Dietrich who makes learning so damn fun!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1EKJF4WuJopPxnT0ORWMLoznNdC3fcaB

Tag_jorrit

I know that I've already put a couple of votes in on this already, but just last night I was watching Malkiel's vids yet again.

I remembered that great music at the beginning always got me so happy, and it was him that REALLY inspired my interest in studying the Lennies in the first place.

So Cheers to Malkiel Rouven Dietrich who makes learning so damn fun!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1EKJF4WuJopPxnT0ORWMLoznNdC3fcaB

Where IS that "like" button?? Malkiel's the BEST.