Maybe Lenormand for sale

MissChiff

Is anybody thinking about it? I think it's a lovely deck...

Phenix

Maybe? (lol) No, absolutely. I was more into the lenormand on the kickstarter (there was also a tarot and oracle deck) anyhow, and wanted the wooden box! Didn't matter much to me about the printing method, but definitely wanted the hand painting - and all that now for cheaper!

Plus, you can special request colors for the lady and gentleman, awesome :)

1Eleven

Hi MissChiff,
I love the deck and have heard great things about it from one of my mentors (Andy) but I haven't pulled the trigger and placed an order yet. I think I'd be hesitant to read with it so I'm not sure.

Philistine

When I tripped over the Maybe Lenormand on Camille Elias' blog back in the summer, I thought, Oh know, another of her exquisite, one-of-a-kind decks that I'll never be able to own. Oh, of course there would be the US Games printing, but I wanted her copy--on that stock and in that printing with the hand painting! Lo and behold, that's exactly what came about on Kickstarter, and I'm relieved it will still happen . . . like kismet.

Aster Breo

I really love the art work on this deck. But I just can't justify spending $125 on a deck of cards. :-/

So I'll be waiting for the mass produced version. At least there will be one!

1Eleven

Time to sell my Lenormand deck and cloth from Ciro - that should cover the cost, plus some.

AnjouTwo

I see he cancelled the Kickstarter funding for this and his other decks. I assume this will now be the only way to get a limited edition version.

kmartin60

ohh I want this, but there is NO possible way I can conceive of that I could afford it....pouts....