A Faery Sign!

MoonlitRose

OK well a week or two ago My belief that the fae were there was faultering ( yes I know bad me for thinking like that). But signs of their presence were slowly fading, and I was begininng to think I was crazy. So while shuffling my deck I thought aloud "I must be crazy" or something close to that ( sorry I can't remeber my exact words), then I heard a noise (I'm not quite sure what though). I ignored it and continued shuffling the deck for a few more moments before I said "Could you guys send me a sign or something please? Show me that You're there I'm not losing my mind please. Even if you guys can't then thanks for listening" (I said all that because I really really thought I was going crazy You know like when I talked to the cards, I felt like I was talking to myself). I then put them away. So 2 days ago as i let the dog out, I saw a fairy ring in my front yard. And there has never i mean NEVER been a fairy ring anywhere near my house or neighborhood for that matter. I was estactic. I think this was I sign from the fae. It just gave me the best feeling in the world to know they really were listening and that I wasn't crazy.

Heckta

That is a great feeling!

I've had my moments myself w/ the Fae's- not sure. But, the wispy ones will never let you down. So happy for you!

MoonlitRose

Thanks!!!! I'm still kinda excited, can you tell? lol

a_shikhs

Wow!!! That is great news MoonlitRose..You are so lucky to see a fairy ring. Ive never seen one..

The faeries surely gave you a beautiful sign of their presence. :)

Infact last night, I was thinking that I suddenly feel that the faeries are so far away from me. I feel as if I have lost contact with them. Now im gonna ask them for a sign and hope to see a fairy ring somewhere.. ;)

Enjoy the fae!!! :D