Beginner!

L/M

Hi I am v. new to tarot and to forums! So l hope it's okay what l write! I just wondered if anyone could let me know their thoughts on repeatedly (& l mean constantly!!) drawing the 7 of pentacles and the four of cups when turning to tarot in hope of trying to figure out how someone feels about me? My interpretation of the 4 of cups has changed from thinking that l was a positive out of the blue, to being uninterested.
I would appreciate your thoughts.
L/M

gregory

If those are the two cards you keep getting - I'd suggest they are more about you than about him.

Those two are about stagnation (4 Cups) and frustration (7 Pents). It suggests to me that there’s not a lot there and that that’s frustrating you. And the cards keep trying to tell you that.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic. L/M!

This thread was moved from Your Readings because it discusses repeating cards. Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. You can't list cards unless you provide interpretations for them. You also can't list whole readings here in UTC. Please edit your opening post to remove the other cards because, by mentioning them, you're indirectly listing complete readings.

Other posters, please limit your discussion to the two repeating cards.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

L/M

If those are the two cards you keep getting - I'd suggest they are more about you than about him.

Those two are about stagnation (4 Cups) and frustration (7 Pents). It suggests to me that there’s not a lot there and that that’s frustrating you. And the cards keep trying to tell you that.

Thank you That is most likely the case!

L/M

If if you get cards repeated does that always mean they're about you, rather than someone else?

Thirteen

Moderator Note: YOUR interpretations?

If if you get cards repeated does that always mean they're about you, rather than someone else?
Greetings, L/M,

You aren't going to get any more answers until you say what YOU think both these repeating cards mean. Do YOU think these two repeating cards say? You say that you think the 4/Cups means the person isn't interested, but what do you think the 7/Pents means? And if they're about YOU...what do they mean?

Our rule is that if you MENTION a card you have to INTERPRET it before others can help you. Gregory jumped the gun as you didn't interpret all the cards you named. Now you must tell us what you think, otherwise Gregory can't answer your question...nor can anyone else.

If you haven't yet done so, please read our rules here: UTC: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=204174

POSTERS PLEASE HOLD OFF UNTIL L/M OFFERS INTERPRETATIONS. Thank you.

Thirteen co-moderator Using Tarot Cards

L/M

Not doing very well here (sorry Greg!) Okay well... when I first started seeing this guy he was sat by a tree waiting each day so I thought the guy in the 4 of cups was him. When I first used to pull a tarot card to see what he thought about me I used to get the ace of cups too, which I saw as a positive! So I thought maybe I was the ace of cups to the guy under the tree (four of cups) which I thought was good thing! To the 7 of pentacles I assumed it was 'be patient'things might happen in time! It's been four and half months and nothing has changed sometimes we have a friendly chat other times its like he tries not to have eye contact?
I am not overly patient but Im thinking now that it can't be 'be patient' maybe Gregs right there is nothing there and I was a little optimistic oh dear!!

IndigoWaves

Those two often appear in unrequited love situations: The desired person is aware of what's on offer and has calmly "looked over the goods" (7P) but not found enough potential or desired sparks to turn his head and warrant further action (4C)... Someone else could be stuck in his mind, as well, even if they aren't together, making him emotionally closed off and unimpressed by others' attempts to woo. There's a definite "meh" feel, here, and being someone's "meh" isn't much fun. Try looking elsewhere.

L/M

I just found out he's married! So maybe he looked but just can't/won't act (good on him). Thank you for all your comments.