Name your deck?

gregory

I have just decided to name ALL my decks Aleister. Then we'll see how they react... })

Barleywine

I have just decided to name ALL my decks Aleister. Then we'll see how they react... })

Will you give them numerals, like kings? Seems like it would be the British way.

gregory

Will you give them numerals, like kings? Seems like it would be the British way.
SO - (just a sec) my Cathar is Aleister 2329....

No, I think they can just FIGHT over it. I couldn't hope to remember.... I mean - Aleister 2189 - where are you... (in drawer no 48....) But by that time I'd have forgotten what his last name was...

Nah - I'll just shout Aleister and they can all come running :D

Barleywine

SO - (just a sec) my Cathar is Aleister 2329....

No, I think they can just FIGHT over it. I couldn't hope to remember.... I mean - Aleister 2189 - where are you... (in drawer no 48....) But by that time I'd have forgotten what his last name was...

Nah - I'll just shout Aleister and they can all come running :D

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for numerological correspondences.

EmpyreanKnight

I'm so bad at naming things I did not even try on my decks. My sis was very indignant when I insisted that we name our pug as Pugly when he was a mere puglet (a good thing since he grew up very handsome). I feel like my Thoth is going to throw a fit if I name him Dorothy or Crawly or Hairish or Toothy or something.

Barleywine

I'm so bad at naming things I did not even try on my decks. My sis was very indignant when I insisted that we name our pug as Pugly when he was a mere puglet (a good thing since he grew up very handsome). I feel like my Thoth is going to throw a fit if I name him Dorothy or Crawly or Hairish or Toothy or something.

I vote for Toothy! :)