London Lore Tarot...

danieljuk

I am hoping still to get this deck by the end of Jan when I have paid off Christmas a bit :thumbsup:

looking around his site, the main area is wordpress which is fine. The links go to a free 5gb website host. They give you 5gb of space and looking at the terms, you get 20gb of bandwidth a month. But with many people coming to look at his site and deck, could it have gone over? or there is a fault in another way. It deffo lies with the free hosting. Check if he has gone over any allowances.

Tanga

I am hoping still to get this deck by the end of Jan when I have paid off Christmas a bit :thumbsup:

looking around his site, the main area is wordpress which is fine. The links go to a free 5gb website host. They give you 5gb of space and looking at the terms, you get 20gb of bandwidth a month. But with many people coming to look at his site and deck, could it have gone over? or there is a fault in another way. It deffo lies with the free hosting. Check if he has gone over any allowances.

Thanks - have passed on your comments.

Mythtaken

Thanks for the help and advice, I went ahead and ordered through Treadwell's.

(You know how sometimes you didn't know you needed something til you realized it existed? Can't resist this.)

willowy

Just got my copy today,and want to say I love it!Alot of thought has obviously gone into it,the guidebook is good,love that alot of the cards have a little ghost story attached,uncovered some I never knew about.I really like the cardstock too,feels textured somewhat,and the artwork is fantastic.

Tanga-thank your friend for me,this is a great deck,one the uk can be proud of to represent our Capital :)

baconwaffles

Bu

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk