Next Relationship Spread

13Monkeez

These are spreads that I devised myself from sort of a combination of other relationship type spreads as well as my own ideas, things that I wish to know. There are 2 versions here...the revised version is a bit more detailed as to me the original version wasn't clearly geared toward relationship type, I haven't yet tried the revised one but I will this afternoon...of course either spread is adaptable(ie questions can be changed around a bit to suit the person)...they are layed out as sort of a star, mainly because I find the star layout to be a bit powerful in personal experience...but that's just me. I'm posting them here because a couple of people seemed to like the layout.

Next Relationship Spread

******1******
*2**3***4**5*
******6******
***7*****8***
**9******10**
******11*****

1 - Who will your next relationship be with?
2 - His/her personality/temperment
3 - His/her strength.
4 - His/her weakness.
5 - His/her faith(ie religious leanings, such as traditional, new age, none, etc)
6 - "Signs" to look for(things you'll notice, or if you've already met, things that will stand out about them)
7 - His/her reaction to you
8 - Your reaction to him/her
9 - Advice for making your best impression
10 - Time frame of when this will come about(near future or more distant future)
11 - What will the relationship be like?

Revised Next Relationship Spread

1 - Who will your next romantic relationship be with?
2 - His/her personality/temperment
3 - His/her strength.
4 - His/her weakness.
5 - His/her faith(ie religious leanings, such as traditional, new age, none, etc)
6 - "Signs" to look for(things you'll notice first, or if you've already met, things that will stand out about them)
7 - His/her reaction to you
8 - Your reaction to him/her
9 - Advice for making your best impression
10 - Important factors in his/her past(things you might relate to or need to overcome, such as loss of a job, or if someone you've met before, a difficult past issues)
11 - Time frame of when this will come about(near future or more distant future)
12 - What will the relationship be like?
13 - Emotional bond between the 2(ie passionate, playful, friendship etc)
14 - Long term potential

******1******
*2**3***4**5*
******6******
***7*****8***
******9******
**10*****11**
12****13***14

Lovebug

I love your new revised on I'm going to try it out in a bit. Maybe just pull out some cards at random or think of someone else. It makes me wonder what if I were do this spread for someone who was an old married couple and had no plans for divorce.. would it show there spose? :D

Also I have a question what the diffternce between 12 & 13?
For example I previous got the lovers for 12, doesn't that pretty much show how we'll interact with each other? Is 13 like more specific?

13Monkeez

glad you like it...this is meant to be a very flexible spread...one that works for new or old relationships...even existing ones theoretically...questions can be sort of changed to allude to a couple already involved....

as for 12 and 13, 12 is the tone of the relationship, how you are together, as in playful, deep, serious etc...13 is the bond between you, the kindred link so to speak...the draw the pulls you together and then binds you together...such as your sense of humor, or similar childhoods, that sort of thing.

lilly22

Loved this spread! Definetly will be paying more attentions to people I meet from now on :)
One question though...got the Empress on position 6, signs to look for...no idea what this could be, any insights? thanks! :)

prncessjamie

A mommas boy comes to mind!

wildcatsensation

thanks

Awesome! I really liked this spread, thank you. I got V of swords as emotional bond between the two, what would you say about that? Arguing a lot/always having different opinions? One leaving/lying to the other? I got positive cards for the other positions though.