Dark Goddess Tarot by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince

MoonGypsy

i pre-ordered mine about 10 days ago. Does anyone know when the decks are actually going to start shipping? :love: [i only heard Sept.] i don't do Facebook, so...

Penthasilia

i pre-ordered mine about 10 days ago. Does anyone know when the decks are actually going to start shipping? :love: [i only heard Sept.] i don't do Facebook, so...

Nothing on FB to give a more definitive date. Nothing in the confirmation email either. But many reviewers have received it- and the printers were given the go ahead to print back on August 12th. So hopefully we will be hearing soon that they are shipping! :)

MoonGypsy

Nothing on FB to give a more definitive date. Nothing in the confirmation email either. But many reviewers have received it- and the printers were given the go ahead to print back on August 12th. So hopefully we will be hearing soon that they are shipping! :)

Thanks, so much, sis! :* i am just so "doggone" excited about this deck, every now and again i need to be thrown a wee bone! :p ((((groan)))):D

merissa_88

This looks fantastic! It's definitely on my wishlist!

Penthasilia

Per the Facebook update:

"I just realized I can now say "should ship later this month" instead of "next month." "

:)

MoonGypsy

Per the Facebook update:

"I just realized I can now say "should ship later this month" instead of "next month." "

:)

Thanks for the Update, Pen! :) So, it sounds like shipping won't happen until towards the end of the month...
i will >try< to be patient. :p

herself

This is awesome, and I must say comparatively affordable!

truelighth

I heared from Arnell that they are expecting the decks in at the end of September. And then they would ship them. So just a little bit longer...

Penthasilia

I heared from Arnell that they are expecting the decks in at the end of September. And then they would ship them. So just a little bit longer...

Thanks for the update! :D

Disa

Love Tarot of the Crone.

The concept of this one is intriguing.

Ordered a few minutes ago. TY for posting about it, I never would have known. :)