New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

karen0205

I received a reply back, but they said I would have to return it to the place of purchase. They said it is their policy not to refund, exchange, or replace any items that were not purchased directly from their warehouse. I bought it used, so that's not an option for me. But I did only pay $5 for it.

I have better luck calling publishers and talking to customer service.
They will usually mail you the card.

chimera68

Many Thanks

I have an uncoloured version of this deck (from the 80s) that is missing the Wheel of Fortune card. I would gladly send what remains of my deck to you. If you are still interested pm me. One of the other cards appears to be scuffed (it came like that) but I don't remember which it was off the top of my head..... one of the majors iirc.

Just wanted to thank you for your kindness. The cards are lovely, and apparently I was missing more than one, so.....extremely grateful. Many Thanks.

h3ll0k1tt33

YAY!

I'm so happy they arrived and that you love them :)
Curious to know what other cards you were missing that you didn't realize? Was it the alternate Lovers cards?

chimera68

I'm so happy they arrived and that you love them :)
Curious to know what other cards you were missing that you didn't realize? Was it the alternate Lovers cards?

I was missing the Witch, Mawu (empress?), and the Celebration card, in addition to that 6 of Flames! yowch.

GlitterNova

I just recently received an older copy of the Golden Dawn tarot which is missing the King of Swords card. I find this pretty funny because, looking at the Queen of Swords, I get the feeling something bad happened to him! Anyone have any ideas how to replace this card?

moon_light

I have an extra copy of the Witches Tarot (Ellen Dugan) companion book. My first deck got destroyed and since I had to replace it, I have an extra copy. If someone wants it, send me a PM. Even if you don't have the deck, it's one more book with one more set of interpretations. It's a pretty interesting one, actually.

Edit: Claimed! Thanks for helping it find a new home. :)

karen0205

I need an Ace of Wands for the James Bond Tarot.
I know it's a long shot. Thought I would ask.

Stefan Rhoades

Looking for Le Monde XXI from this specific BP Grimaud Ancien Tarot De Marseille deck! Please message me if you have one!

Here is the deck

d29b4cbe2983dbb9010f1827d8a531e7.jpg

Mariah13

searching

Hi what great idea I have not misplaced anything yet

Beth13

Albano-Waite Deck

I am needing a 7 of Cups for an 1968 Albano-Waite deck. It was purchased at an auction and the missing card wasn't discovered until later. Bummer.

Thanks so much