Reading tarot for people who are under 18

nisaba

I would like to know if any of you do tarot readings for people who are under 18. I don't normally do, but I have a friend whose daughter is 15 and wants to have a reading. I told my friend that I don't do readings for under age, but I wander is the mother consents, it is OK to do it. Your thoughts?

Thanks,

Zelmira

What does the law of your land state? Here in Australia, a person is not legally an adult until they are eighteen, they can't drink or use firearms or sign legal documents witrhout them being countersigned by a Legal Guardian, so I wouldn't read for an under-eighteen without the explicit consent of their legal guardian.

Ace

I only read under 18 with parents permission. So most of the under 18's I read are at parties (paid for by parents).

I DO have a problem reading for under age 12. I just don't think there is anything THERE yet to read. So I try to avoid it and I will refuse a party for 11-year olds and younger. If a child is at a party, I give them a general reading with a pep talk. But I won't do a one-on-one serious reading with a young child.

barb