What is this deck? Thanks!

EmpyreanKnight

No I meant the one that Aeric linked and which is on Adam's site. Its from Colombia, as I recall.

Ah yes, Aeric suggested the pink Tarot Egipcio deck first, before Yellow provided the link to Adam's Site, which stated that he procured his Tarot de Saint Germain deck (which looks exactly similar to Aeric's Tarot Egipcio) in Colombia.

OT but Adam's site shows a truckload of very interesting and seemingly rare decks. A visitor should be careful if he doesn't want to be enabled.

gregory

Yeah - but cheer up - as a sucker myself, I know you will find most of them EXTREMELY hard to get :)

EmpyreanKnight

It's like window shopping at one of those ultra-high-end malls. One knows he can have most of the things he covets, but he also wonders which business titan or de buena familia matriarch he has to marry in order to get everything he wants.

But ahem gregory - your collection by itself is enough to establish a Tarot museum. Team up with two or three of the other prolific collectors here and your combined holdings would be enough to qualify as the eighth wonder of the modern world.