One Word One Rune for Deck of the Week group.

Rose Lalonde

AJ, what a great reading. This all resonates with me.

Sometimes motivation means recognizing we don't have to fit/be/do the ideal.
Ideal is just Madison Avenue marketing, isn't it?

Yes. Sometimes self critical comparisons with people who seem to get so much done make me less likely to get moving. (I had a teacher at a retreat once ask us to sit with the question, "What if you're already okay just the way you are?" It was a surprisingly emotional day.) I think the self critical voice does nothing to motivate me, even though it sounds like it's trying to.

And beginning each day as you mean to go on.
Set your intention before you even get out of bed.

I very rarely do this. But it's an excellent habit, and I'll make that a part of the moments before I get up.

Succeeding means baby steps, in step with your own needs and goals and each little boost creates growth to go on with. It is a matter of Being your personal best...

Don't be afraid to pat yourself on the back. No one else will, and it isn't their job.
Be strong Live long Prosper,
Here is to your Victory in whatever area you are working on!!!!!

I can see that. I do better with tasks broken down into smaller, manageable chunks I can accomplish -- and pat myself on the back for! -- in the short term, rather than thinking about everything that has to be done in the long term.

THANKS!!!! :)

GoldenWolf

WORK

Inguz fell in the "thinking" zone on my spread cloth.

Are you obsessing over the job you have or
thinking about making a move?

You need to DO what you've been just thinking about, your time is Over Ripe.

I'm was comfortable with what I'm doing. It's now getting boring, but I work on a project basis and this project will likely end at the end of July or the beginning of August. I have another company that wants to place me doing more research type projects and/or in permanent positions. It was nice to coast this past years while dealing with my boyfriend's death, but I do need to think about longer term career plans now. The recruiter more or less gave me a "You're not living up to your potential" type lecture. She's probably right. There is a certain amount of inertia though and wanting to stick with something safe.

Thanks for the confirmation and the reading.

Rose Lalonde

GUESTS

Thanks!

Eyebright

Hi AJ,

My word is FITNESS!

Thanks for doing this lovely! <3

AJ

Rose Lalond---GUESTS

Raido or Rad lept from the bag to fall upside down in the circle of Thinking.

Are You guesting or having guests? One keyword for this rune is wagon or chariot.
Are you thinking an RV set up for guests? Or thinking of having one for your use when guesting somewhere else?

From a travel companion viewpoint, taking guests to all the sites is one way to burn up the time, but there is probably a reason why we don't visit the local high points ourself. It's always more fun somewhere else.

Guests can also be a hard row to hoe if there is already some tension in the relationships.
Is it reunion time? Be prepared to like the family you used to not, and to wonder what you saw in those you worshiped.

If nothing else, it's summer time in the city and the pavement is hot and gritty...take 'em to a park and run them ragged with frisbees...put them to bed early, have a little toddy and do the same for yourself.

And what about those towels? Who decided when your body is clean and you dry yourself off that towel then belongs in the dirty clothes? Sure wasn't me...put up some pegs with name tags.

AJ

Eyebright...fitness

Isa, in the circe of Being...for FITNESS

Being and Frozen
No good....Get off the dime, get yer thumb outta yer (Y) and get moving.
Stop Thinking It To Death. You will still need to be fit tomorrow, why wait?

Get yourself a fitbit zip. I love mine. Move Move Move

Turn off the computer and go out and play
Crack that ice that surrounds your intent and put your intent first in your life.
BE.

Rose Lalonde

Raido or Rad lept from the bag to fall upside down in the circle of Thinking.

Are You guesting or having guests? One keyword for this rune is wagon or chariot.
Are you thinking an RV set up for guests? Or thinking of having one for your use when guesting somewhere else?

From a travel companion viewpoint, taking guests to all the sites is one way to burn up the time, but there is probably a reason why we don't visit the local high points ourself. It's always more fun somewhere else.

Guests can also be a hard row to hoe if there is already some tension in the relationships.
Is it reunion time? Be prepared to like the family you used to not, and to wonder what you saw in those you worshiped.

If nothing else, it's summer time in the city and the pavement is hot and gritty...take 'em to a park and run them ragged with frisbees...put them to bed early, have a little toddy and do the same for yourself.

And what about those towels? Who decided when your body is clean and you dry yourself off that towel then belongs in the dirty clothes? Sure wasn't me...put up some pegs with name tags.

Yeah, I just don't get washing towels daily.

Love it! Some great ideas there (although it's winter here, so no hot and gritty pavement sadly... although if I travelled, I could go somewhere hot... And now you have me thinking about travelling, which is pretty much Raido in the circle of thinking. ;))

Actually I think Raido upside down in the circle of thinking is dead on for me, in that I was wondering if we'd ever have the visitors who hope to come see us but who would have to travel around the world to do it. It has been at the thinking stage for a long time, and will probably stay that way, as upside down Raido confirms (or at least it confirms to me. Honestly I started reading with runes as a kid by just throwing them, no cloth, and I probably have some quirky understanding. -- By quirky I mean I may have just pulled it out of the ether -- or another place.)

THANKS!

AJ

Rob has been wanting to go to Australia since he was a teenager. He is now a handsome 60-something...and 2015 is our target to go. Can't wait!. although I could wait forever in order Not to go on a 19 hour plane ride :)

Eyebright

Isa, in the circe of Being...for FITNESS

Being and Frozen
No good....Get off the dime, get yer thumb outta yer (Y) and get moving.
Stop Thinking It To Death. You will still need to be fit tomorrow, why wait?

Get yourself a fitbit zip. I love mine. Move Move Move

Turn off the computer and go out and play
Crack that ice that surrounds your intent and put your intent first in your life.
BE.

So true, I have always been one to think of doing things as opposed to actually doing them! For the last year I've managed 2 nights of exercise, with the occasional 3rd thrown in. I know I need to do more than that to progress and slim down, but so far all I have done, is think about doing more! I do like to come home from work, and flop on the sofa!

I have no idea what a fitbit zip is, I must find out! So, tonight I will stop procrastinating and go to the gym!