DREAM TEAM JUNE 15-JULY 13, 2014 GROUP 1

celticnoodle

THESE ARE THE PARTICIPANTS IN GROUP ONE FOR THE DREAM TEAM. WE START DREAMING ON SUNDAY EVENING, JUNE 15 SO GET YOUR DREAMING HATS ON AGAIN! :)

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD EXPLAINING THE DREAMING EXERCISE:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=217870

MYCROFT..........................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE SUNDAY, JUNE 15
KATIEB.............................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE SUNDAY, JUNE 22
CELTICNOODLE...................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE SUNDAY, JUNE 29
MISSER_PIGGIT..................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE ON SUNDAY, JULY 06

REMEMBER! QUESTIONS AND FOCUS IMAGES TO BE POSTED ON SUNDAY. DREAMING CAN START IMMEDIATELY AND ALL DREAMS MUST BE POSTED BY THAT FRIDAY SO THE QUESTIONER CAN GIVE FULL FB TO THE DREAMS OVER THE WEEKEND.

Now, in this dream team, Katieb is going to be on vacation and so, I put her in for the first week she will be gone and then I am put into the 2nd week she is gone. Her feedback will be done when she gets home from vacation, so it will be late. Just remember that fb will be late, but I'd really still would like us all to have our dreams posted for her in the week that we dream for her ONLY. Just to avoid confusion.

katieb, have a safe and enjoyable vacation!

Mycroft

To get the ball rolling this time around, I'm asking a question which is actually about my dreams. For the past year or so I've kept having a repeating theme in my dreams which has me puzzled. The theme is loosely this; a young girl beckons me to follow her into a classroom, but when I go inside I'm unable to find her. As I'm about to leave I see another very similar girl who encourages me to join her with some others, we then all join hands in a circle and begin singing and dancing as we go around. I have had the feeling for a while that there is a more specific and profound meaning beyond the broad symbolism of this dream, but the fact that it keeps repeating suggests to me that I haven't managed to deduce what it is yet.

So, my question for the Dream Team is; What is the deeper meaning of the singing and dancing girls dream that I keep having?

The symbol I'm using I found on the internet and it immediately seemed to resonate with my dream;

blueangel.jpg

celticnoodle

oh what a pretty picture there! And, what a GREAT question!

katieb

THESE ARE THE PARTICIPANTS IN GROUP ONE FOR THE DREAM TEAM. WE START DREAMING ON SUNDAY EVENING, JUNE 15 SO GET YOUR DREAMING HATS ON AGAIN! :)

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD EXPLAINING THE DREAMING EXERCISE:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=217870

MYCROFT..........................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE SUNDAY, JUNE 15
KATIEB.............................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE SUNDAY, JUNE 22
CELTICNOODLE...................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE SUNDAY, JUNE 29
MISSER_PIGGIT..................POST YOUR QUESTION/FOCUS IMAGE ON SUNDAY, JULY 06

REMEMBER! QUESTIONS AND FOCUS IMAGES TO BE POSTED ON SUNDAY. DREAMING CAN START IMMEDIATELY AND ALL DREAMS MUST BE POSTED BY THAT FRIDAY SO THE QUESTIONER CAN GIVE FULL FB TO THE DREAMS OVER THE WEEKEND.

Now, in this dream team, Katieb is going to be on vacation and so, I put her in for the first week she will be gone and then I am put into the 2nd week she is gone. Her feedback will be done when she gets home from vacation, so it will be late. Just remember that fb will be late, but I'd really still would like us all to have our dreams posted for her in the week that we dream for her ONLY. Just to avoid confusion.

katieb, have a safe and enjoyable vacation!

Ah thanks CN!! My friend told me they have Wi-Fi now so I will try to log in and give some FB. I'm going to the ocean and plan to get my thoughts and hopefully life in order, it's very needed right now.

katieb

To get the ball rolling this time around, I'm asking a question which is actually about my dreams. For the past year or so I've kept having a repeating theme in my dreams which has me puzzled. The theme is loosely this; a young girl beckons me to follow her into a classroom, but when I go inside I'm unable to find her. As I'm about to leave I see another very similar girl who encourages me to join her with some others, we then all join hands in a circle and begin singing and dancing as we go around. I have had the feeling for a while that there is a more specific and profound meaning beyond the broad symbolism of this dream, but the fact that it keeps repeating suggests to me that I haven't managed to deduce what it is yet.

So, my question for the Dream Team is; What is the deeper meaning of the singing and dancing girls dream that I keep having?

The symbol I'm using I found on the internet and it immediately seemed to resonate with my dream;

blueangel.jpg

Beautiful indeed! Hopefully I'll have some good insightful dreams! Looking forward to dreaming for you Mycroft!

Mycroft

oh what a pretty picture there! And, what a GREAT question!
Beautiful indeed! Hopefully I'll have some good insightful dreams! Looking forward to dreaming for you Mycroft!
Hopefully such a beautiful picture will lead to some beautiful dreams, and perhaps some insight into getting your life in order as well KB. I look forward to all your dreams. :)

katieb

Hey!

Ok so I had a dream!!! I was in a crowded kitchen area with a whole bunch of people around me. I had no clue who they were but their presence was really bothersome! I didn't feel right with them in my home and when they finally left, I noticed that they had installed blue neon lights everywhere in my kitchen. I remember having one as a kid and we called them black lights, they would turn our skin almost blue black and our teeth would shine bright white.
After having noticed that they had installed these lights I put my arm under it to look at my skin which was turning dark, almost charcoal colour. But that didn't seem to really bother me so I went to one of my cupboards, opened it and there was absolutely nothing in it! The cupboard in question is where I keep all of my tools but they were no longer there.
I then walked down to my basement which didn't even look like my basement and in between two boards of wood, was my dog stuck between the base boards. I tried to pull him out but his back paws were hanging into nothingness and he was frightened. That's when I woke up

Interesting no lol?!!! So the color blue/black was predominant in my dream almost like it had a specific relevance here. I googled blue and got the below when asking for significance. I'm wondering if there is someone (possibly a past friendship) that you would have tried to help but just couldn't even though you tried really hard? Could it be that someone still haunts your mind and your heart? Let me know your thoughts :)

The vibration if blue can be used to open energy flow where it is blocked. Using blue to relax will encourage feelings of communication and peace.
Put some blue in your life when you want:
•calm and relaxation to counteract chaos or agitation
•to open the flow of communication
•to broaden your perspective in learning new information
•solitude and peace

Mycroft

Hey! Ok so I had a dream!!! Interesting no lol?!!! Let me know your thoughts
Oh my word! It's off to a flyer we jolly well go, as KB manages to find a few minutes in-between sipping cocktails on the beach to share a synchronistic feast with us. I should of course explain what all the connections are, but as I'm sure you know, we have to have a cliffhanger! So queue a creaky door opening, menacing music, and a young Canadian psychic opening her mouth to scream ........ and make sure to tune in on Sunday for the final feedback of "Katie B - The Woman WHO Knows" - where we discover just what connects a pair of silver-haired, time travelling Doctors (other than the fact that they're both silver-haired, time travelling Doctors.)

Doctors.jpg

katieb

You can't leave me hanging like this! And strange synchronicity as well... I'm watching Back to the Future and tbe dude on the right plays in it.
Now tell me *whining in the most obnoxious voice*

Mycroft

You can't leave me hanging like this! And strange synchronicity as well... I'm watching Back to the Future and tbe dude on the right plays in it.
Now tell me *whining in the most obnoxious voice*
Well, if it stops you whining I'll put a few pieces in place. The dude on the right is Christopher Lloyd who plays Dr. Emmett Lathrop "Doc" Brown, Ph.D in the Back to the Future trilogy where his invention of a time machine is the central plot device behind the movies. Lloyd virtually re-creates this role in My Favourite Martian where he plays the ice-cream loving Martian Uncle Martin. The dude on the left is Jon Pertwee who was the third Doctor Who way back in 1970-74, and two of his adventure's featured a Blue Crystal From The Planet Metebelis 3 http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Metebelis_crystal - an item which he gives as a wedding present to his assistant Jo, although she later returns it to him at the beginning of his final adventure, where the Doctor is unusually investigating clairvoyance. The crystal next appears in a Matt Smith story Hide http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Hide_(TV_story) which aired last year (although it's set in 1974.) The story here concerns the "powerful psychic" Emma Grayling and the search for a spirit known as the 'Witch of the Well', whose presence is accompanied by a "dreadful knocking".

vlcsnap_2014_06_17_00h36m43s100.jpg

"Ghostbusters"