DREAM TEAM JUNE 15-JULY 13, 2014 GROUP 1

katieb

I think I'm in a whiny mood as it hasn't completely subsided. I'm seeing where you're going with this but will wait until the final reveal. So exciting!

celticnoodle

I had a dream for you, but quite long. Can't get the internet up on my laptop as I am with friends & it isn't working properly. I'm typing this on my phone. Not easy with the dream, so I'm going to wait and try to get the laptop going. I will post it as soon as I can.

misser_piggit

Hello! I had this all typed yesterday and my phone wouldn't post it for some reason.

i had two dreams both had friendly ghost/spirits.

in the first, it appeared to be a home with family. It was in the kitchen and lights were flickering on/off and i said something jokingly about our ghostly friend always messing with stuff.

All i got of the second dream was a definet ghost and i woke up.

oddly...or synchronizingly...i had a new coworker tell me a day or two after that dream that her home is haunted by her son who passed away at 16. The lights go on & off things get unplugged.

it seems so logical to link a dream person to being a spirit/ghost but no other dreams either.

Mycroft

I think CN may be having problems getting an internet connection at the moment, so I'll deal with the dreams that are available at present and come back to her's later.
...when they finally left, I noticed that they had installed blue neon lights everywhere in my kitchen. I remember having one as a kid and we called them black lights, they would turn our skin almost blue black and our teeth would shine bright white.
This particular part of the dream immediately conjured an image in my mind which I traced back to an old Doctor Who adventure from 1974, entitled Planet of The Spiders. In this adventure, a blue crystal from Metebelis 3 which amplifies human psychic potential is a central part of the plot;

000.jpg

but what is also interesting is that the Doctor is conducting research into clairvoyance, and using a machine known as IRIS (Image Reproduction Integrating System.)

001.jpg

...my dog stuck between the base boards. I tried to pull him out but his back paws were hanging into nothingness and he was frightened. That's when I woke up.
This part of the dream immediately resonated with a scene from Back To The Future where Lorraine McFly is reminiscing about first meeting her husband George;

002.jpg

The link between Planet of The Spiders and Back To The Future is that both contain a silver-haired time travelling doctor;

003.jpg

namely Jon Pertwee's characterisation of the third Doctor, and Doc Emmett Brown, who when we first encounter him in 1955, is trying to perform a telepathic experiment using machinery very similar to the IRIS;

004.jpg

In an increasingly fascinating twist, the next time that the blue crystal from Metebelis 3 appears in Doctor Who is 40 years later, in a story set in 1974, in which an experiment is taking place to try and contact a ghostly spirit;

005.jpg

Thus, what I see here is a synchronistic web pointing at clairvoyance and spirit communication, in which synchronicity is the tool to highlight this theme.

i had two dreams both had friendly ghost/spirits.
in the first, it appeared to be a home with family. It was in the kitchen and lights were flickering on/off and i said something jokingly about our ghostly friend always messing with stuff.
All i got of the second dream was a definet ghost and i woke up.
oddly...or synchronizingly...i had a new coworker tell me a day or two after that dream that her home is haunted by her son who passed away at 16. The lights go on & off things get unplugged.
This series of dreams seem to coincide exactly with this theme of ghost/spirit communication as well, and as such lead me to believe that the key to my original dream which formed the question here may be expressed as;

The cupboard is bare when you try and use conventional logic and analysis to explain things - new, more powerful psychic tools are required in order to get into the swing of things.

As ever, thank you so much for all your efforts in dreaming for me, this has yet again proven extremely fruitful! :thumbsup:

katieb

Hi everyone!

I kept thinking about what my question would be and you know what?? I don't have one! So what I propose is just to concentrate on water (I love the ocean, lakes, streams whatever) when dreaming for me and let's see if any messages come through :)

CN-Hope your internet is on the mend xxx

celticnoodle

Okay! I'm home. I'm EXHAUSTED! But, I wanted to post this dream for Mycroft as soon as I could. Internet at my friends house just did NOT want to work. All I had was my cell phone and I just could NOT type it on that. lol.

So, thank you for your patience, Mycroft, and here is my dream for you!

for mycroft
I dreamed that I was living in a boarding house, that sort of reminded me of a college dorm. There were 3 of us to a room--and inside each room was a separate bedroom and sitting area. My two roommates and I didn't get along well and they were moving out. Truthfully, I was sad seeing them go. It was early evening, but the sun was setting. I recall they left the home and I peeked out the window to watch them walk away, sad about them leaving.
Then, I went downstairs, (apparently our rooms were on an upper level) and walked outside to take a walk with hopes that it would tire me out so I could go to sleep that night. A group of young kids were coming up this city street and were known as the bullies of the area, so I ducked behind a bush to hide from them. I knew that if they were to see me, they would torment me. I waited for them to go by, which seemed to take a few minutes and then I came out from my hiding spot. It was at this time that I noticed this little girl was hurt badly--so, I pick her up and carry her home with me.
The next 'scene', the above girl was laying down on the floor of the main living area. The dorm 'mother' happened to also be a nurse, apparently, and had 'doctored' her up and put her there to rest and sleep. I was walking over to check on her, and the dorm pets were also quite curious. The dorm pets were really the dorm mothers pets, two or three cats and two large dogs. The little girl was groggy and slightly awake and I recall talking briefly to her assuring her all would be okay before leaving to go back to my room.
Upon leaving, I also noticed that the one kitty was hurt rather badly--and was bloody around her neck area. She was still able to walk around, so it couldn't have been too severe of a wound, but it was a lot of blood, so I went in search of the dorm mother. I found her, getting ready for her other job as a nurse--and she was in such a hurry, she didn't seem to want to listen. Finally, said kitty walked into the room and behind her came the two large dogs. At this point in time, the animals were all quiet--but it was very apparent that it was one of those large dogs who had attacked her.
Duty done, I went back into my bedroom. It was a small, dark room right on the street and at this stage of the dream, it was now on the main level. I had two small windows that were both open, and you could see a lot of people walking around the city. It was now dawn, and I remember thinking, "sheesh, I didn't get any sleep! If I had only gotten a few hours."
With that, I also noticed then that things that were kept on the window sill were missing--and also saw that some gypsies were reaching in to grab those items--stealing them! I yelled at one man who was trying to steal an object through the window and told him to let it go, those were MY things! and I slammed the window shut on his hand. then, opened it for him to get it out of the window. He got away but without anymore of my goodies. I shut and lcoked both windows and climbed into bed thinking I could at least grab an hour or two of sleep before I had to go.

Now, I am going to go back and read everyone else's posts.

celticnoodle

interesting that both katie and i had dreams with dogs in it and also lots of people in our areas--who sort of aggravated us.

Mycroft

A fascinating dream CN, and I think that it does tie in with the theme of psychic development that I feel I have identified at play here.
I dreamed that I was living in a boarding house, that sort of reminded me of a college dorm. There were 3 of us to a room--and inside each room was a separate bedroom and sitting area. My two roommates and I didn't get along well and they were moving out. Truthfully, I was sad seeing them go. It was early evening, but the sun was setting. I recall they left the home and I peeked out the window to watch them walk away, sad about them leaving.
I'm wondering if this is a representation of the compartmentalisation of the mind, with the basic mental faculties being personified. If so, this could be symbolising waving goodbye to logic and analysis as primary tools or components of learning, since the sun is setting on them. Although we are sad to no longer gain the comfort from them that we used to do, it is time to take a peek through a window to a higher reality.
Then, I went downstairs, (apparently our rooms were on an upper level) and walked outside to take a walk with hopes that it would tire me out so I could go to sleep that night. A group of young kids were coming up this city street and were known as the bullies of the area, so I ducked behind a bush to hide from them. I knew that if they were to see me, they would torment me. I waited for them to go by, which seemed to take a few minutes and then I came out from my hiding spot.
The fact that the rooms were on a higher level is also suggestive to me of higher consciousness, and the descent into the world of those who exist only in the lower level of the left-brain inevitably results in the bullying of anyone who doesn't subscribe to their limited world-view.
It was at this time that I noticed this little girl was hurt badly--so, I pick her up and carry her home with me. The next 'scene', the above girl was laying down on the floor of the main living area. The dorm 'mother' happened to also be a nurse, apparently, and had 'doctored' her up and put her there to rest and sleep. I was walking over to check on her, and the dorm pets were also quite curious. The dorm pets were really the dorm mothers pets, two or three cats and two large dogs. The little girl was groggy and slightly awake and I recall talking briefly to her assuring her all would be okay before leaving to go back to my room.
This could show the feminine intuition which has been wounded through neglect and misuse, but is now beginning to undergo a healing process, as symbolised by the nurse and doctor. The appearance of the cats and dogs I also take as a sign of the fledgling animalistic sixth sense that is being nurtured into awakening.
Upon leaving, I also noticed that the one kitty was hurt rather badly--and was bloody around her neck area. She was still able to walk around, so it couldn't have been too severe of a wound, but it was a lot of blood, so I went in search of the dorm mother. I found her, getting ready for her other job as a nurse--and she was in such a hurry, she didn't seem to want to listen. Finally, said kitty walked into the room and behind her came the two large dogs. At this point in time, the animals were all quiet--but it was very apparent that it was one of those large dogs who had attacked her.
I'm wondering if this is a representation of what happens when we fail to be congruent in our psychic development, and unwittingly create a war in heaven where these aspects of our psyche end up fighting each other rather than pushing harmoniously in the same direction.
Duty done, I went back into my bedroom. It was a small, dark room right on the street and at this stage of the dream, it was now on the main level. I had two small windows that were both open, and you could see a lot of people walking around the city. It was now dawn, and I remember thinking, "sheesh, I didn't get any sleep! If I had only gotten a few hours."
I think this may be an admonishment to remind us that sleep and meditation are the most essential requirements for all forms of psychic development.
With that, I also noticed then that things that were kept on the window sill were missing--and also saw that some gypsies were reaching in to grab those items--stealing them! I yelled at one man who was trying to steal an object through the window and told him to let it go, those were MY things! and I slammed the window shut on his hand. then, opened it for him to get it out of the window. He got away but without anymore of my goodies. I shut and locked both windows and climbed into bed thinking I could at least grab an hour or two of sleep before I had to go.
This final part I see very much as a warning about self-delusion, where we may try and convince ourselves that we have developed certain psychic faculties but in fact we have not put in the necessary hard work required to earn the spiritual coin required to acquire these gifts. Rather we may be tempted, like a thief, to take the easy route, which ultimately only makes us a charlatan.

That's my take on you dream CN, as ever of course, there are plenty of other interpretations that could be placed on it. Thank you so much for your dream, it really did seem to be a very intense one! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

Wow, Mycroft! You are very good at interpreting dreams! I'm glad that it made sense to you and I loved reading what you thought it meant too. :thumbsup: thank you for the fb.

celticnoodle

Hi everyone!

I kept thinking about what my question would be and you know what?? I don't have one! So what I propose is just to concentrate on water (I love the ocean, lakes, streams whatever) when dreaming for me and let's see if any messages come through :)

CN-Hope your internet is on the mend xxx

Okay, I had a dream for you, and I have decided that rather then hold off till the end of the week to post, I'm going to go ahead and post it now.

So, in my dream there were two women, and "I" (as yourself, I'm imagining) was the younger woman. The other woman was not much older, and they were both friends but also co-workers as photographers who worked for a company that did interior decorating for homes.

The 'older' woman (not actually that old), use to take famous pictures or pictures from magazines and books and re-do them and frame them to use as pictures through out the home. The younger woman, (I/you) actually drew pictures and created things that were used for decor. Both women worked in the same building and there was a 'set-up' home area, to display their work, and these two women would walk the prospective customers through to get an idea of how their work would look in a home setting.

A customer came in (I don't really recall the first customers but recall in my dream there were two sets), and we walked them through the set up rooms to get an idea of how our work (yours and the other woman) looked. I remember walking them through the rooms and they were very impressed with both, and I also remember they seemed to be more interested in your work. Then, a second customer came in, and it was two men--very well dressed and interesting. I think you both were quite attracted to these men and wanted to really make a deep impression upon them. They were walked through the various rooms with both sets of work shown. At the end of the walk through, the two men were sitting on a couch in one room and looking at the pictures the older woman had created. It seemed that they were more interested in her work, which sort of upset you--as you had so hoped that work would win again. However, I woke up before this dream ended and I honestly do not know what they decided to go with. I just recall the heavy feeling in the pit of your stomach before I woke up.

So, I hope this makes sense to you and I am going to continue to dream for you, so may add more posts here.

I have to tell you, that I also LOVE the water and especially the ocean. I went to sleep last night dreaming of being on the beach and listening to the waves of the ocean washing ashore. There is no sound like it--as you probably know yourself, if you have been to the ocean. I fell asleep quickly and had a great sleep too.