DREAM TEAM JUNE 15-JULY 13, 2014 GROUP 1

katieb

CN

I'll have to come back to the last dream you had for me as the only thing that comes to mind is my total loathing for Christmas and everything thing about it. The gifts, and certainly the fakeness of it all. Somehow I think this links into this aspect of my personality

katieb

Katieb...this dream started with me sitting at the side of a lake, thinking that it looked like a storm was coming. I decided that I'd waited long enough and that the person I was waiting for wasn't coming so I might as well go home. I got up and started walking along the path when I suddenly noticed that a large figure was becoming discernible in the dusky light ahead of me on the path. I stopped and waited for a few moments, and then he became fully visible, almost as if he'd stepped through some gauze curtain or something. He was a very imposing Victorian gentlemen wearing top hat and tails and carrying a thick black cane, as he came right up to me I could see that he had a thick white beard and a waistcoat with a very large gold chain across it. I was suddenly aware that I felt like a small child and felt somewhat apprehensive, but as he stopped in front of me his face broke into a beaming smile and he exclaimed "Still here are you! Very good, splendid! They often leave too early you know - they don't realise you have to wait until your time comes for you." I was too embarrassed to mention that I had actually given up and was going home, but decided that it didn't seem to matter as he was here now, so there was no point in saying anything. He turned to his right and beckoned me to follow him, we went over the brow of a small hill and came to a large wooden building which seemed to be some sort of repair shed, with lots of mechanical parts lying around on the ground. We walked inside and he put his arm around me, whispering "Now watch very closely - not many people get to see this." I looked further inside the shed and could see a very old Rolls-Royce that had quite clearly had it's engine removed, and lined up behind it were a series of very old jet engines that seemed to have been taken from planes. I was puzzled as to how on earth such large engines could be fitted inside a car, and how could they possibly work, but then my credulity turned to amazement because large as the engines were, the mechanic who was taking their covers off and examining them made them appear tiny. I gasped and took a step backward in sheer awe of this gigantic individual, and at this the Victorian gentlemen began to chuckle and then remarked "Completely harmless, just let him get on and you won't feel a thing." He then took out a large pocket-watch which was on the end of the large gold chain, and as I looked at it I could see the name GILBERT on the face of the watch. Looking at me with a sly wink he whispered "I think the time has come." ...and then I woke up.

Hope you can make something out of this KatieB!

Of a the dreams had, this one probably ties in the closest to what i've gone through. I waited for someone that i loved very much but decided to walk away, not communicate as it's now obvious that he can't love me as much as I loved him.For the jet engines well my father was an F18 engineer in the army and the sound of those airplanes still gives me shivers.
So in your dream it speaks of my past/present and I believe my future. I feel the time for a change is coming [emoji39]

katieb

I had a fantastical dream for you!

Sitting around watching tv, a public service announcement came on. The closest i can think of is tv ads for like when there's been a surplus of wild critters interacting with human areas. It'll say of what to do and not do if bears come in your yard. But in this dream :) mermaids! I was pretty excited the tv ad and was chatting away to someone unseen about how great it was mermaids were finally being honored with more rights. It was a neat dream from what i could tell they looked human with fish tales.

I'm really not sure this relates to you lol but i was thinking of ocean and watching my blue betta as i drifted off and your name immediately came to mind when i woke up.
I am next to the Ocean on vacation and have always wanted to be a mermaid. No stress, swimming which is one of my favorite things to do. I love the water, the fish etc ♥

The Happy Squirrel

Hello. This is my first participation in this exercise so pardon me if I made a mistake.

It is 5.30 am I just woke up and had a dream. They often disappear before I manage to remember them, and I am not sure if we can post our dream any day? So here we go:

I was on the side of a road and there was traffic on my left streaming towards me. I was waiting for someone I think. There was others with me, maybe one or two others. The traffic was slow and creeping. Then my companions suddenly rushed to a van which was creeping along in the flow. They seem to know the occupant/s of the van, and I figured this is the ride we had been waiting for. I hesitated as the traffic was still moving albeit slowly. They all waved me in. Hurry hurry jump in. So I rushed into the van. It was crowded. I saw that the van has all sorts of stuff attached to it along its back, like you would attach a caravan, but these are things of a variety of descriptions, they looked like household stuff, large and small, rolled on its wheel or in a pile on a trailer. They let them all go, to make more room for us. It doesn't make sense in real life as the stuff are outside the van and we are, well, inside... But, in this dream, this made perfect sense. Whoever was in charge of the van let all that stuff go. I thought to myself surely you will need all that? I was weary on their behalf about losing all that stuff. And then I worry about those things hitting others behind and around us. But in the end everything was fine, we were all in the van, everyone was well, and no one gets hurt.

celticnoodle

Hello. This is my first participation in this exercise so pardon me if I made a mistake.

It is 5.30 am I just woke up and had a dream. They often disappear before I manage to remember them, and I am not sure if we can post our dream any day? So here we go:

I was on the side of a road and there was traffic on my left streaming towards me. I was waiting for someone I think. There was others with me, maybe one or two others. The traffic was slow and creeping. Then my companions suddenly rushed to a van which was creeping along in the flow. They seem to know the occupant/s of the van, and I figured this is the ride we had been waiting for. I hesitated as the traffic was still moving albeit slowly. They all waved me in. Hurry hurry jump in. So I rushed into the van. It was crowded. I saw that the van has all sorts of stuff attached to it along its back, like you would attach a caravan, but these are things of a variety of descriptions, they looked like household stuff, large and small, rolled on its wheel or in a pile on a trailer. They let them all go, to make more room for us. It doesn't make sense in real life as the stuff are outside the van and we are, well, inside... But, in this dream, this made perfect sense. Whoever was in charge of the van let all that stuff go. I thought to myself surely you will need all that? I was weary on their behalf about losing all that stuff. And then I worry about those things hitting others behind and around us. But in the end everything was fine, we were all in the van, everyone was well, and no one gets hurt.

The Happy Squirrel, No, I'm sorry, this is not that type of a thread. This is a specific exercise that we are involved in as a group of individuals dreaming for each other at specific times. However, I can see where you got mixed up and you are not the first to be confused by our threads. I would suggest that you copy your dream into a new thread that you start in divination and ask for people's thoughts on it. If you are interested in joining in on our next Dream Divination Group--watch for the next one that comes out and sign up for it. The next sign up for this group will be about July 13th. So, keep an eye out for it. IT will probably start around July 20. Hope you will want to join in on the fun!

katieb

Ok hopefully nothing will crash while I'm writing this out.

Ok so my dreams are all off...I'm not at home and sleeping with my girls in the same bed; it hasn't been a good experience to say the least.
The only dream i've had so far is of myself walking down a dirt road and the it seemed endless. On either side of the road were these beautiful purple blue flowers with what we call cat tails ( they grow in swamps) At the end of the trail was a deep pit filled with mirrors which then turned to fire.
Not sure if this means anything to you but hopefully when I get home my dream state will be better

celticnoodle

Ok hopefully nothing will crash while I'm writing this out.

Ok so my dreams are all off...I'm not at home and sleeping with my girls in the same bed; it hasn't been a good experience to say the least.
The only dream i've had so far is of myself walking down a dirt road and the it seemed endless. On either side of the road were these beautiful purple blue flowers with what we call cat tails ( they grow in swamps) At the end of the trail was a deep pit filled with mirrors which then turned to fire.
Not sure if this means anything to you but hopefully when I get home my dream state will be better

Yes, I know what cattails are, and think they are lovely flowers. :) As for your dream, it seems to me, (and sometimes I do wonder if this is exactly it with me), that the things I feel with this couple are all in my own mind, I guess. I was not 100% sure how to interpret every part of your dream--so I checked in the dream dictionary.

To walk down a road that is smooth and bordered by flowers shows steady progress and steady climb up the social ladder. So perhaps even being friends with this couple would help me 'climb' the social ladder. They are both nice, and I do like them, wouldn't mind having a friendly relationship with them--but as I mentioned--they really confuse me from one moment to the next.

I would think that flowers indicate peace and happiness and with the colors, I concentrated more on that.

The blue is a calming color and one of understanding. The purple is a color of creativity, mystery and magic. Both colors are also colors of wisdom--and both are often thought to be of a psychic's color. So, perhaps I need to be more understood by them and understanding of them? Maybe they are unsure of how to take me? I only speak of my abilities when asked. I never bring it up--especially in mixed company, as you don't know how people will react with the knowledge. Sometimes when we talk - they never mention it and so I don't either. Then sometimes they will ask me a question or two and I always answer it to the best of my ability. However, maybe these flowers are indicating that they are as perplexed with me as I am with them? :laugh: What a thought!

The cattail is another symbol I had to look up and it indicates that you give this to create peace between friends as well to wish someone prosperity. So perhaps I need to get them some cattails. ;) Actually, I think it is saying to just carry on as I am--and be friendly with them when we do see each other and wish them well. To not worry about anything else.

I just don't understand this couple at times, because they are one day very friendly and interested in me and my abilities, then the next time I talk with them they are very distant and seemingly not wanting to associate with the likes of me at all. The air between us can be very heavy, you know? I'm not sure if it has much to do with my gifts--but they run hot and cold with me definitely on that and even with being around me. They really perplex me. I never know whether I should try to be friendly with them or just avoid them altogether. I have avoided contact with them at times, and then when I run into them they will ask me, "Have you been avoiding me?" :bugeyed: So, I really do not know what to do around them. I am naturally open and friendly with everyone--but these two really confuse me. :laugh:

Regarding the deep pit and the mirrors that turned to fire would definitely indicate how I sometimes feel. The pit is feeling hopeless about a situation. Well that sums it up beautifully for me. I am feeling hopeless about them. As for the mirrors and fire, I can only guess that the mirrors would be how I see myself, and with them turning to fire, I think it is telling me that I need to change/transform myself. ??? I'm not going to change who I am to make this couple 'like' me. Its not really important to me if they accept me or not into their circle. I just wish I could be more comfortable around them and at ease when we are together.

If you have anything else to add to my thoughts on this and what it means for me, I'm open to hear it. Thank you for your dream, katieb. :)

Mycroft

Finally had a dream for you last night CN ... I was getting onto a bus, and the person in front of me went up the stairs to the top deck. As I was about to follow them up the stairs I looked at the driver who was visibly very upset. I decided to ask him what was wrong and he replied; "Blue always has the right change - it really annoys me." I was puzzled and said, "Surely that helps you, if they have the right money then it means you don't have to give any change?" He frowned and replied; "I'm the one who decides how much change is needed." I then got off the bus and found I was at a primary school, there were lots of young children running about, screaming and laughing, and one young girl walked up to me and said "I'll show you how to crimp the book if you like." She held up a brand new book and a pair of crimping shears, and then began to crimp all around the edge of the book's front cover. I couldn't understand this and said that it might make sense if it was an old book with a really tatty cover, but it seemed pointless doing this to a brand new book. "You have to change it around a bit and alter it to make it work" she replied.

celticnoodle

Finally had a dream for you last night CN ... I was getting onto a bus, and the person in front of me went up the stairs to the top deck. As I was about to follow them up the stairs I looked at the driver who was visibly very upset. I decided to ask him what was wrong and he replied; "Blue always has the right change - it really annoys me." I was puzzled and said, "Surely that helps you, if they have the right money then it means you don't have to give any change?" He frowned and replied; "I'm the one who decides how much change is needed." I then got off the bus and found I was at a primary school, there were lots of young children running about, screaming and laughing, and one young girl walked up to me and said "I'll show you how to crimp the book if you like." She held up a brand new book and a pair of crimping shears, and then began to crimp all around the edge of the book's front cover. I couldn't understand this and said that it might make sense if it was an old book with a really tatty cover, but it seemed pointless doing this to a brand new book. "You have to change it around a bit and alter it to make it work" she replied.

wow! I'm even more perplexed with your dream, Mycroft. :laugh:

Obviously it is about changing again to make the others around you more comfortable. But as I also mentioned in katieb's dream feedback, I'm not going to change myself for others--I am what I am. now, to get really into this dream of yours--

I was getting onto a bus, and the person in front of me went up the stairs to the top deck. As I was about to follow them up the stairs I looked at the driver who was visibly very upset. I decided to ask him what was wrong and he replied; "Blue always has the right change - it really annoys me." I was puzzled and said, "Surely that helps you, if they have the right money then it means you don't have to give any change?" He frowned and replied; "I'm the one who decides how much change is needed."

So, riding on a bus I know is indicating that I am following the crowd and not doing my own thing. I'm concentrating more on being one of the crowd to fit in. In regards to paying the bus fare, I had to look that one up and it indicates that I'm paying the price as a result just to please these others. This is not a good thing. I am a person pleaser over all but I also want to be true to myself and my passions. I am passionate about my divination practices, so it sounds like I need to share it more. However, I am also not one to go and toot my own horn. As we know, many people are NOT comfortable about divination practices--and this town we live in is small and only recently accepted a liquor store to open up here after being dry since prohibition and before! :laugh: I don't really think they are quite ready for me to hang a shingle on my door advertising "psychic and tarot readings for sale"! ;)

I then got off the bus and found I was at a primary school, there were lots of young children running about, screaming and laughing, and one young girl walked up to me and said "I'll show you how to crimp the book if you like." She held up a brand new book and a pair of crimping shears, and then began to crimp all around the edge of the book's front cover. I couldn't understand this and said that it might make sense if it was an old book with a really tatty cover, but it seemed pointless doing this to a brand new book. "You have to change it around a bit and alter it to make it work" she replied

Being in the schoolyard makes me think again that I am having feelings of not fitting in--which is exactly how I do feel with this couple. Like I am trying to fit in, and they are wanting to enjoy my company too--but I'm so different from them that it makes us each feeling awkward. I try to share other parts of my life with them that is not wrapped around divination, such as our traveling and occasional kayaking or hiking trips; but they don't seem that interested in that either. I'm not sure what else I can share w/them and make it work. I guess we are just too different. *shrugs*

Plus, they sometimes seem to be judgmental about my doings, even though I never bring it up till they ask me about it. Just one look at their faces tells a whole story about how they feel about me and my talking to dead people or doing tarot card readings. Not that this part really fits in with it either, but we once were talking about herbs and natural remedies and natural ways to clean, etc. They do know that we have our garden and grow much of our food, (which also surprises them, as they do not do this) and I also mentioned how I buy olive oil/jojoba oil shampoo from a local source to shampoo our hair with and I also will now and again use baking soda and apple cider vinegar rinses. If you could see their expressions when I noted this--:laugh: well, it was priceless! :D They are obviously NOT into this sort of stuff. Maybe intrigued by it--but it ends right there and they would or could never see themselves doing this I'm sure. That all really started when they were complaining about having ants and spiders in their home and I mentioned a 'natural' remedy for getting rid of both. Then, it progressed from there.

Also being at school can indicate I am trying to learn new things. The whole thing about the little girl changing the books exterior can indicate how I am interested in adapting new skills that I am learning and applying them to my current ways of divining. I'm trying to mix new ideas in with the old. With you being a bit puzzled by this, I can relate that I sometimes wonder if what I'm trying to change is worth doing so. The old way of doing things did seem to work fine, so why change it? Is it a pointless thing for me to do? Which in a sense has nothing to do with the couple in my original question, just about me.

So, I feel like this dream is about changes and being true to myself, definitely. I shouldn't be trying to follow others and perhaps I also need to pay more attention to all that I am trying to alter into what I already know--to produce a "new" way for what I do? Perhaps its not really necessary for me to alter what I am doing - just continue on with what I know? Or is this dream also telling me not to even try to be like them. Just be me. Talk to everyone about my divination and share my stories--because it's what they expect from me? :bugeyed: I don't feel like that is the way to go though. I'll have to keep thinking about this one.

I know they find me 'weird' (have even been told this by someone else) which makes me feel uncomfortable anyway being around them...but sometimes its not something I can avoid either--as we run in some of the same circles. I don't want to be a hermit, but sometimes it does sound appealing too...........

Thank you, Mycroft for your dream.

katieb

Yes, I know what cattails are, and think they are lovely flowers. :) As for your dream, it seems to me, (and sometimes I do wonder if this is exactly it with me), that the things I feel with this couple are all in my own mind, I guess. I was not 100% sure how to interpret every part of your dream--so I checked in the dream dictionary.

To walk down a road that is smooth and bordered by flowers shows steady progress and steady climb up the social ladder. So perhaps even being friends with this couple would help me 'climb' the social ladder. They are both nice, and I do like them, wouldn't mind having a friendly relationship with them--but as I mentioned--they really confuse me from one moment to the next.

I would think that flowers indicate peace and happiness and with the colors, I concentrated more on that.

The blue is a calming color and one of understanding. The purple is a color of creativity, mystery and magic. Both colors are also colors of wisdom--and both are often thought to be of a psychic's color. So, perhaps I need to be more understood by them and understanding of them? Maybe they are unsure of how to take me? I only speak of my abilities when asked. I never bring it up--especially in mixed company, as you don't know how people will react with the knowledge. Sometimes when we talk - they never mention it and so I don't either. Then sometimes they will ask me a question or two and I always answer it to the best of my ability. However, maybe these flowers are indicating that they are as perplexed with me as I am with them? :laugh: What a thought!

The cattail is another symbol I had to look up and it indicates that you give this to create peace between friends as well to wish someone prosperity. So perhaps I need to get them some cattails. ;) Actually, I think it is saying to just carry on as I am--and be friendly with them when we do see each other and wish them well. To not worry about anything else.

I just don't understand this couple at times, because they are one day very friendly and interested in me and my abilities, then the next time I talk with them they are very distant and seemingly not wanting to associate with the likes of me at all. The air between us can be very heavy, you know? I'm not sure if it has much to do with my gifts--but they run hot and cold with me definitely on that and even with being around me. They really perplex me. I never know whether I should try to be friendly with them or just avoid them altogether. I have avoided contact with them at times, and then when I run into them they will ask me, "Have you been avoiding me?" :bugeyed: So, I really do not know what to do around them. I am naturally open and friendly with everyone--but these two really confuse me. :laugh:

Regarding the deep pit and the mirrors that turned to fire would definitely indicate how I sometimes feel. The pit is feeling hopeless about a situation. Well that sums it up beautifully for me. I am feeling hopeless about them. As for the mirrors and fire, I can only guess that the mirrors would be how I see myself, and with them turning to fire, I think it is telling me that I need to change/transform myself. ??? I'm not going to change who I am to make this couple 'like' me. Its not really important to me if they accept me or not into their circle. I just wish I could be more comfortable around them and at ease when we are together.

If you have anything else to add to my thoughts on this and what it means for me, I'm open to hear it. Thank you for your dream, katieb. :)

My thought after having the dream was a sense of danger in regards to these people. Not sure if I can explain this properly but I felt a feeling of hypocrisy of them not wanting to face themselves in the mirror that you were not the one who needed to change who you were.