shapeshifting preistess

knightofrainbows

i think that the hight preistess, is a reptilian shapeshifter, and the real power behind the emperor and emperess, who are advised by the hierophant, who worships preistess who fronts the church of the devil.

have you noticed her clawed reptilian foot?

what do YOU think?

Tarotphelia

I think you might enjoy reading an old book called The Sexual Key to the Tarot ,(hopefully you are over age 40 and are able to read such things in a mature manner ..) and that reptilian alien beings may be contacting you shortly now that you have discovered the plot . I also think a drawing of this scenario you suggest would be nice.

knightofrainbows

to dark inquisitor

Its funny you should say that because, the night before i wrote the thread
i had a strange dream.
In the dream princess diana came to me. She was a white scaled reptilian, she was very beautiful in a strange sort of way. She was sitting like The High Priestess. She had a larger that normal scale in the location of the third eye.
She also had a warm and calming aura of a Queen. I awoke shortly after and when i tried to go back to image of her without any creative thought on my part, she went for me in a sudden and vicious attack, before she touched me
my thoughts broke. The attack made me jump. Teeth and Claws! the lot.

I think she was toying with me.
Thats when i checked the card and noticed the reptilian clawed foot.

Tarotphelia

No doubt a very important dream !! Interesting that Princess Diana was the symbol you saw , since Diana is the name of the great goddess and queen of the witches , sometimes. Perhaps in the future you could channel what the hierophant and high priestess are really up to in the church of the devil .

tzuki

I think that the Queen of Cups in the Rider Wite deck looks just like Princess Diana! Ha!
And she was a Cancerian too! Ha Ha!

My interpretation of the Queen of Cups has always been, the woman no one really knows...you just project what you want onto her, she can be a bit of a victim too (in everyway)

That down glancing gaze; that hair style!! Go & have a look!!

Peredur

Knightofrainbows, I think you've been reading too many books by David Icke.

firemaiden

Gosh, I thought I'd seen everything.. where is the clawed reptilian foot?

Emily

Hi FireMaiden,

I think it may be the colours of her dress - I remember this thread and I couldn't see the foot either. Its part of her dress in the Universal and Radiant and in the standard coloured RWS it just looks like part of her dress but slightly highlighted but I must admit it looks clawed in the so called 'Original' RWS lol :) I think its the bit that drapes over the crescent moon in front of her.

firemaiden

Oh, I got it. ROFL. It does look like a claw. What is up with that??