Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 306 : June 10 - June 16

RiverRunsDeep

I'm hopping aboard the DOTW bus this week with the Hekate tarot. Thanks, VG :)

Amberjune

I'm back in this week with the Tarot of the Crone and the Universal Mind Cards

Ballerina

Going to stick with my Babylonian Tarot another week.

VGimlet

I'm actually feeling guilty that I am only using TM - will I be kicked out of Deck of the Week? I know we say no rules, but surely the one rule is we should change decks??? At some point I'm sure I'll want to use another deck but I'm still enamored with TM, so... I'm in this week with Tabula Mundi. :love:

Nope, no rules. }) Rules are meant to be broken anyway.

Trogon

I'm actually feeling guilty that I am only using TM - will I be kicked out of Deck of the Week? I know we say no rules, but surely the one rule is we should change decks??? At some point I'm sure I'll want to use another deck but I'm still enamored with TM, so... I'm in this week with Tabula Mundi. :love:

Like VG said, no rules ... besides, I'm pretty sure if they had hard & fast rules, one of them would be to not let me into the group ... :D

Morwenna

I'm going a little lighthearted this week with the Everyday Witch.

Carojulie

Hello friends,
Sorry I am late. I am expecting a new deck and was hoping it would show up in the mail yesterday or today, wich is why I waited until the last moment for posting my chosen deck.... but no luck, it has not arrived yet :(

So I'll stay one more week with my Mermaid tarot, and will add the Druidcraft to balance the water energy with some good green earthy vibes !

Thank you :)

Carojulie - Mermaid tarot Dame Darcy & Druidcraft tarot

DaughterOfDanu

I'm going to be working with the Starchild Tarot and the Oracle of the Unicorns.

I splurged big time yesterday on spiritual things I've been wanting a while. I bought Benebell Wen's Holistic Tarot and the Oracle of the Unicorns which should be here Wednesday. This summer I'm stepping up my game as a reader.

Rose Lalonde

Tabula Mundi Tarot & I Ching (Holitzka)

Thanks, VG!