Azathoth Tarot

karen0205

I suspect that a more careful analysis would confirm that this is basically an RWS ordered and scened deck with Thoth/Golden Dawn attributions. Unless there turn out to be some wacky "substitutions", I kind of like this idea… we'll see how it pans out.

I like that idea too. I would like to order one myself. It looks really nice

thanks for the review

toj

Got it today for what must be the fastest shipping ever on any deck I have ever ordered. First thoughts...love it! It is creepy but in a way that is accessible probably due to keeping the RWS symbolism. I love the card stock - If I ever had a choice for any deck, that would be mine. The colors work nicely with the theme. The backs of the cards do not distract at all.

Zephyros

I really, really hope this deck will come out in a mass-market edition eventually, because right now church mice are rich compared to me, but this is the best deck I've seen in years (and I don't know anything about Lovecraft!). It's detail reminds me the amazing (but sadly unpublished) Amun-Ra Tarot. The inclusion of several different Tarot schools seems seamless and works quite well.

WolfyJames

The deck looks pretty nice. I just spent my monthly money on a Kobo Glo so now I'm broke. Maybe next month.

OOnaOwl

Eagerly awaiting mine in the post, should get it early next week!

la-luna

mine arrived today and from this lover off dark and even darker decks - lover of madness and insanity (at least in some of my decks i do) this one gets a 2 thumbs up kinda support.

gregory

One thing I LOVE about this deck is the figures. You HAVE to think outside the box.

WAY outside })

gregory

OH yes. I even LOVE it. It is so delightfully - creepy ! I do hope it gets on to the Dark Decks list in time for me to use it next week !