Tarot of Prague - Limited Edition

ayuryogini

Exciting news!!

Announced on Baba Studio's FB page today:

Tarot of Prague-LE available for pre-order, for shipping in June.

Also check out the beautiful and specially-made-for-this-deck foldover pouches available at a discounted price if ordered with the deck.

willowy

Looks great-wish they would do some kind of payment plan,like 3 installments or something cause there's just no affording this for me right now.

Piasabird

For months, I've saved a spot in my budget for this. Just ordered. Now, if the would just re-issue Baroque Bohemian Cats!!!

willowy

For months, I've saved a spot in my budget for this. Just ordered. Now, if the would just re-issue Baroque Bohemian Cats!!!

Good for you :) I'm thinking of starting a baba studios decks savings fund cause they always seem to release them when I'm skint lol.
I would love to see re-issues of victorian romantic and their Fairytale deck too.

Piasabird

Indeed! Next, I'm starting a savings account for the old Bohemian Cats, which shows up for sale from time to time for $300 or upwards. I especially love the Fairytale too.

littlethings

I ordered it! Didn't have the money for this edition last time but having been putting some money aside so can finally get it. :)

Piasabird

I was order #5050.

Alta

Looks great-wish they would do some kind of payment plan,like 3 installments or something cause there's just no affording this for me right now.
To be fair about the payment plan, which they have done many times, is that it was always ahead of deck availability. But these decks are ready now because they were printed a year or so ago and then held back waiting for the new boxes. There isn't time to make three payments for decks that will ship next month.

But you could ask them. They might be willing, I don't know.

barefootlife

Haha, just as I buy a first editon, they come out with a new one! But I love my salty original deck. Wouldn't trade her for a shiny new version.

garmonbozia

just ordered!

It sounds like the cards are just going to be hanging out in the oversized wooden box? I guess we will need to use the scarf coming with the deck to keep them protected.

I actually wish they had included the pouch for free rather than the scarf. The Mythical Creatures tarot was a nice set, and perfectly presented.