What decks have pictureless pip cards?

Bhavana

I used to not like the decks with the pictureless pips - but now I do. My current favorite is the Celtic, Courtney Davis. The celtic artwork is beautiful, so intricate and colorful. The minors are just as beautiful as any of the cards with pictures. I have heard it is out of print, but you can buy it for $9.95 at Barnes n Noble, it's always in the discount section with the other new agey stuff. Last time I checked, my local store had 6 or 7 of them. It comes with a nice little book. The cards are on the large side, but manageable, and of a pretty decent card stock for the price, very sturdy. A great deck and a great value.

nisaba

Lots of different MArseilles decks, several different Visconti decks, many different modern decks, some of them produced in just the last year or three.

Two of the latter, which have great charm, are the Tarot of the Dead and the 7th World Tarot. But don't limit yourself to those! There is a whole world of decks to explore.

childofthetao

I have decided to go with the mini Cachet.

Thanks for all the information guys.

Cassandra022

also delle vetrate. the cards arent exactly small, though not huge either, but SO pretty

Penthasilia

If you don't like the one you received- my favorite plain-pips deck is the Fovale- it is truly gorgeous. Some people do get turned off by the different suits- but you get used to it easily enough knowing that the black roses are cups, crosses are rods, etc.

Lady Iron Side

Labyrinth Tarot by Luis Royo, is a wanderfully done deck, it's totally gorgeous, the are work beautiful, This is my 3rd fav of all time, I call it my war deck. lol love it.