Cheapo Decks

punchinella

I haven't had such good fortune as everyone else. My biggest bargain (if you can call it that) was the Baseball Tarot for $1. In my opinion it wasn't even worth that, but I bought it and gifted it to my son-in-law because he's a baseball fanatic. It still sits on his bookshelf - I'm just glad it's not sitting on mine.
Now I just bought that from a fellow ATer for $5, and consider myself lucky indeed. Yes, I know it sells for the same price on Amazon, but it's a seriously undervalued deck. Love it to death. Surely someone else must see it's value . . . :?:

tarot heart

Now I just bought that from a fellow ATer for $5, and consider myself lucky indeed. Yes, I know it sells for the same price on Amazon, but it's a seriously undervalued deck. Love it to death. Surely someone else must see it's value . . . :?:

I think the artwork on the Baseball tarot is lovely. I have it and plan to keep it. I also LOVE large cards and this one fit the bill perfectly! So, yes, I see its value too...:)

Chiska

I agree!! I bought mine from a member here on AT for a very reasonable price. It gives remarkable readings.

Keirquen

Hey, how did I miss this? I think I always discounted the Baseball tarot because of the name. Me and sports--not a good combo. At least not for the others on a team.

But--Lerner-I LOOVE the Inner Child Tarot, and when I checked the scans, the artwork was very appealing. Oh, and the Amazon price is now $6.95. The AT effect might be kicking in! Okay, I'm getting it. *g*

Darn it! And after going through all my decks last week, and thinking I had WAY too many and swearing off buying any more!! It's a good thing my bed has drawers built into the base... Neither hubby nor family know just how many decks are stuffed in those drawers..and in the blanket chest at the foot of the bed. (Who needs blankets at the foot of the bed anyway?)

Joan

Baseball Tarot

I like the Baseball Tarot as well but I have rarely used it. Each year at World Series time, I work with it, just to honor it. I am currently listing it for sale because it needs a home where it can be put to more extensive use or to a collector.