cheerful quirky decks

Pandora MoonRaven

For me I would have to say:

The Whimsical Tarot
Tod's Creatures Tarot
White Bat Tarot

All of these to me are feel good decks that make me smile and are of course a little quirky/silly.

Cocobird55

Another vote for the Sakki-Sakki. It immediately came into my mind.

Morwenna

Whimsical and Wonderland would be my first thoughts, along with Halloween.

Tibor

Hezicos tarot is my favourite. Also Pearls of Wisdom Tarot.

Hathor

Elf of Heaven is charming... and definitely cheerful/quirky! That it was part of your life at what must have been a difficult time, and gave you comfort, makes it special indeed. Do you still use it?

I haven't used it again since that evening in July. It sits on a small table by my sofa at all times. One day soon I'll pick it up again. One day soon when it doesn't hurt so much.

OctoberGwen

{{{{{{{Hathor}}}}}}}} My own father died a couple of weeks ago. I understand.

I think of my Merryday as a somewhat whimsical and chipper deck. OTOH, Sweet Twilight is quirky and whimsical but is not cheerful at all. And the Rabbit Tarot is cheerful and charming and rather full of whimsy, for the most part.

Thinking over my collection, I don't seem to fancy "cheerful" all that much, though "peaceful" is quite nice. :)

Le Fanu

Oh gosh yes, the Phantasmagorical. Really unusual deck. And Kitty Kahane, of course. The best ones have been said. Love these two decks and they really are endearingly odd, especially the Phantasmagorical.

Then there's that other one - Bright Ideas? - the one that tries to be quirky and.. erm.. falls (a bit) flat.

jackdaw*

Sakki-Sakki.
World Spirit.
Minute.

If I am allowed an oracle, Bartschi Lenormand too.

Nina*

Magical Forest!!! I love it to bits.

gregory

Genius and Very Bright Too Also Tarot :D LOVE it !