What is your favorite tarot deck of all time?

gregory

I can't do this..... :(

I have de la Rea listed as my favourite - but I can't read with it.... But it is stunning.

annabel398

Nekkid!

I know it has lots of haters here, but the Cosmic Tribe has been my go-to deck since <gulp> 1999! It's by far my most-worn deck.

Nina*

Mine would be TdM (CBD) and Crowley's Thoth.

I've always loved the TdMs and the Thoth was my first deck ever those 15 years ago and as such has a very special place in my heart.

Cassandra022

Nusantara, she answers, as always.

Original Destiny

I have an old rather tatty Rider-Waite deck that I'm very attached to...I dont use it now its in retirement but I wouldnt be without it

tarotcognito

** sigh ** I totally want that deck... :( GIMME GIMME GIMME!!! :p

Seriously though, my "can't live without it" deck these days is the Tarot of the Elves, followed very closely by the Pictorial Key to the Tarot. Both are Corsi's designs. There is something about the mood evoked in these decks that speaks to me on a level no other deck does.

Yet.

Disa

Still DruidCraft for me. If all other decks have to go away, I would be happy with only my DruidCraft.

GryffinSong

Baroque Bohemian Cats. My love affair with this deck just gets stronger every time I use it. Easy to read, gentle, wise, and it tickles my funny bone. The absurdity of a deck with cats in clothing is something that kept me from this deck until a year or two ago. And now I can't live without it. I'm using it in the Primary Deck Reflections thread and I am gaining incredible insights from this scrumptiously unique deck.

My favorite Lenormand is hands-down the Melissa Lenormand. Absolutely stunning.

I have lots of decks I love, but I'd grab these two first in case of a fire.

Nina*

Mine would be TdM (CBD) and Crowley's Thoth.

I've always loved the TdMs and the Thoth was my first deck ever those 15 years ago and as such has a very special place in my heart.

And OF COURSE my lenormands.. Melissa's and Postmark!