U.S Games Reissues

Samweiss

US Games hold rights for the Knapp-Hall deck, right? It would be great to see a reprinted as I'm a sucker for a deck of that style. Royal Fez would also be a welcome reprint.

Le Fanu

I had a weird dream on Monday that U.S Games issued a recoloured version of the Royal Fez. The backgrounds had been coloured in. It was beautiful.

stellar4

I hope that turns out to be a prophetic dream Le Fanu, I would love to see that happen! Even without coloured in backgrounds, a Royal Moroccan Fez reprint would be very, very welcome....

G6

Rohrig Tarot

Because right now it is my daily deck I would also love an english reissue of the Röhrig by U.S. Games!
But in fact mostly for a completism reason :)
I do own all the german versions of the deck but not a single english version.

AFAIK the first english version has been produced by Blue Star in 1995 (ISBN 188539408X)
and U.S. Games produced the deck in 1997 (ISBN 157281070X)

Both English versions are available here and there but very expensive!
They are almost as expensive as the (quite rare) original german uncensored version!

BTW the last german version of the röhrig bei Königsfurst Urania 2010 (ISBN 978-3-86826-527-9 for the bundle version with the book Phantastische Welten) is still easily available in Germany.

Best regards

You can also get the Spanish version for cheap at BookDepository. It's not an amazing print job though, so yes, it would be awesome for U.S. Games to pick it up.

G6

Yes on Gill Tarot. I'd like a copy!

Yes on Barbara Walker Tarot!