The Psychobilly Tarot

Zipgun

94%! New cards- The Magician and the Ace of Wheels

The Kickstarter is at 94% of the funding goal with 3 days still to go! The campaign is almost over and has been a tremendous experience. Looking forward to see what the next 3 days brings.

Two new cards- The Magician and The Ace of Wheels. The Magician has ties to early versions of the card. The Ace of Wheels is the last of the aces. Only two more cards left to show.

Attachments

• 1_Magician_Card_FIN.jpg
    1_Magician_Card_FIN.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 85
  • AceWheels_Card_FIN.jpg
    AceWheels_Card_FIN.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 85

Zipgun

The Hierophant, second to the last card

We are at 96% of the funding goal! Almost at the 48 hour mark!

Attachments

• cross.jpg
    cross.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 81

Morwenna

Looks like you made it!! :D So when do we slackers get to buy one?

And if the funding continues, will you make it a full deck? Or sometime in the future?

Zipgun

100% of funding one day left!

There's still time! And yes we do have plans to make it a full deck in the future, but that won't be for a while.

Once I get the deck I will offer it for sale through my website.

We are shooting for the first stretch goal, getting silver edging added to the deck.

Morwenna

I caved. I backed. :)

Zipgun

I caved. I backed. :)

Awesome! Thank you and glad to have you aboard! Looking good for the silver edging stretch goal.

IF, and I still hope we do, but IF we don't I do have a plan to try to get that stretch goal and add the upgraded edging.

mutationtarot

Congrats on making your goal. I backed it too :)

Zipgun

Two hours left!

The Psychobilly Tarot, a unique deck inspired by the themes and fashion of psychobilly music (tattoo art, hot rods and kustom kulture, horror and sci-fi, pin-ups and vintage motorcycles). Shirts coming soon. Preorder the deck on Kickstarter. http://t.co/XPTxX791ab

Zipgun

Deck is funded! Quick update and a second chance

The Kickstarter was successful and we have the funds to print the deck. We did not make the silver edging stretch goal.

I am going to run a short Indigogo campaign starting Monday. The goal will be for the silver edging and rounded corners upgrade and give a second opportunity for people to preorder the deck.

Zipgun

Second Chance to preorder! Indiegogo campaign is up.

We are doing a short, low goal campaign on Indiegogo to upgrade the deck. If you know of any one who missed out on the Kickstarter, and wanted a copy of the deck, please let them know. Here is the link:
http://igg.me/at/psychobillytarot