Tarot of a Moon Garden - Opinions? :-)

Achlys

The deck doesn't really speak to me personally but the artwork has a nice traditional feel to it despite the fact that some cards are a little nontraditional.
It looks like it could be used very well if it is something that connects with you.

rif

Is it out of print now? I looked for this at Amazon a couple months ago and it's not for sale new. I was thinking about ordering direct from USGames who still list it.

If anybody besides me was wondering :D USGames confirmed that this deck is still in print, and will look into why it's not available from them at Amazon.com. Meanwhile, it is possible to order direct from USGames.

MagsStardustBlack

I bought this deck for my daughter when she was 3 and she is now almost 7 and still loves it. We play snap with it. The trouble is while it is her deck i adore it and generally i do not like so called fluffy decks but this deck is absolutely divine and detailed, with beautiful scenes that are well thought out and lush colours. I think i will buy a copy for myself at some point. I don't find this deck at all 'fluffy' it seems to have a shadow self where something looks nice and sweet yet there is much more beneath the surface a deeper sharper energy which suggests 'yes i'm pretty but don't let that fool you'. I recommend this deck, is is absolutely gorgeous and very deep :)

MagsStardustBlack

If anybody besides me was wondering :D USGames confirmed that this deck is still in print, and will look into why it's not available from them at Amazon.com. Meanwhile, it is possible to order direct from USGames.

Its easily available in the uk :)

Holly doll

Available on Book depository :)

Ms. Jocelyn

This is true. I bought mine new from a third party, and I have only used it a couple of times, it did not resonate with me. I am going to try to use it again for My Deck of the Week draws in the future.

I feel that I need to buy the companion book for this deck to truly understand the imagery.

Carla

I gave mine away.

Libra 58

I just got mine last week so I have just looked at it a couple of times. I love the pictures and I love the colours but I hate that the pictures are so small so it's difficult to actually see what's going on. Someone mention the card 4 of Swords and the knight that was sleeping next to the unicorn, but I didn't see that before I read it in here! So I wish that they would hade done the paintings closer or the cards bigger!

G6

Its easily available in the uk :)

Try Barnes and Noble. I just got one on Ebay that is supposed to be 1st edition printed in Belgium, so that tipped the scale for me to buy. I'll report back when it arrives... :)

Ambrosia

The first deck I ever owned. I used it every day, for every situation and it went everywhere with me.
Fast forward many years and it still holds a soft spot in my heart, but I don't actively use it anymore.
A great deck for reading with kids.